Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#861 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 December 2022 - 02:53 PM

QUESTION: which version is the least glitchy? I've purchased a new laptop, and will be doing a fresh load of the software. Any suggestions as to which version will be least problematic?

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#862 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:33 AM

QUESTION: which version is the least glitchy? I've purchased a new laptop, and will be doing a fresh load of the software. Any suggestions as to which version will be least problematic?

I use the April 04, 2019 version which works just fine

#863 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:22 PM

oooo, I went looking for 4/4/19 and only found the most recent version. Are other back editions available here or anywhere?

Dave

#864 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 29 December 2022 - 01:29 PM

I use the April 04, 2019 version which works just fine

Hey Higgsy,

May I suggest that if you still have the installation file of that version of T4, upload it onto here.

Trust that you had a fantastic Christmas, and that you have one amazing new year.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 29 December 2022 - 01:36 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#865 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 04:56 PM

oooo, I went looking for 4/4/19 and only found the most recent version. Are other back editions available here or anywhere?

The versions released in September and October 2019 are on this site I can email the installer for 04/04/19 version if you would like

#866 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 11:01 AM

Hey, Tj,

OK - i are dum.

I went looking for the Sep and Oct 2019 versions, and couldn't find those either. Again - I only found the most recent release. So sorry to be so obtuse - but where are the older versions located?

Dave

#867 modulist

modulist

e-Sword Fanatic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 December 2022 - 11:13 AM

Hey, Tj,

OK - i are dum.

I went looking for the Sep and Oct 2019 versions, and couldn't find those either. Again - I only found the most recent release. So sorry to be so obtuse - but where are the older versions located?

Hi Dave,

There are three options available for download on this site. The first two are the Sep and Oct versions, respectively. The September version is named "ToolTipTool NT 20190819.exe" and the October version is named "ToolTipTool NT 20191007.exe."

#868 James_Robertson

James_Robertson

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2023 - 04:27 AM

Hi 

I have just started using eSword.

Have a project underway to create a Bible version that particularly emphasises the Name Yah in all the names it occurs in -- for example MattihYahoo versus Matthew and to address other points that I have come to understand after walking closely with the Creator for over thirty years.

Currently doing this in Microsoft Word using a KJV text that I downloaded off the Internet.

See great value in having this available in eSword but need help to convert the text.

Wondering if there is someone who can give me some guidance.

I was once very technically able but I am now pushing 70 and am preoccupied with my project so the thought of learning how to use TootTip NT and all that goes with it is daunting -- not to mention the work involved in converting the text to the prescribed format.and converting the linked commentary

Is there someone who would be prepared to sit with me on Zoom or Teams for perhaps an hour and discuss my requirement and how best to adapt to eSword and ToolTip NT?

Thank you so much

Dr James A Robertson

Dr James A Robertson

Seeking to help people draw closer to the Creator and Yahooshua {Jesus}.

#869 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 August 2023 - 09:08 AM

Hi 

I have just started using eSword.

Have a project underway to create a Bible version that particularly emphasises the Name Yah in all the names it occurs in -- for example MattihYahoo versus Matthew and to address other points that I have come to understand after walking closely with the Creator for over thirty years.

Currently doing this in Microsoft Word using a KJV text that I downloaded off the Internet.

See great value in having this available in eSword but need help to convert the text.

Wondering if there is someone who can give me some guidance.

I was once very technically able but I am now pushing 70 and am preoccupied with my project so the thought of learning how to use TootTip NT and all that goes with it is daunting -- not to mention the work involved in converting the text to the prescribed format.and converting the linked commentary

Is there someone who would be prepared to sit with me on Zoom or Teams for perhaps an hour and discuss my requirement and how best to adapt to eSword and ToolTip NT?

Thank you so much

Dr James A Robertson

You don't need to convert text to use Tooltip NT, all you need to do is copy from Word and paste it into Tooltip NT. Tooltip NT comes with a very robust users manual that makes using the program very easy 

Edited by Tj Higgins, 28 August 2023 - 09:08 AM.

#870 James_Robertson

James_Robertson

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2023 - 09:42 AM

Thank you, I am hoping to find someone who can advise me with regard to the whole gamut of deploying content on e-Sword, have lots of footnotes companion articles with supporting detail that I want to cross reference.

I am a management consultant in my work life and know the power of consulting who really knows their way around a particular technology.

Dr James A Robertson

Seeking to help people draw closer to the Creator and Yahooshua {Jesus}.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users