- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 02 2012 01:44 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 01 2015 03:32 PM
- File Size: 1.65MB
- Views: 19035
- Downloads: 5,317
- Author: Raymond Barone
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword Library Manager 1.5
This program can be used to organize the e-Sword modules that you have (renaming and reordering tabs; hiding and showing modules, ...)
1- View all modules of a given category (*.bblx,*.cmtx.*, ...) with file names, Tab Names, Description and display order:
2- Change "Tab Name" or "Description":
Click on a cell in the table, change the text, then press "Enter".
3- Hide any specific modules:
Uncheck the box before the module name. The module, will be renamed with *.hidden after its extension. To make it visible again check the box.
(Note: Some modules like KJV.bblx, KJV+.bblx,TSK.cmt,strong.dctx) cannot be hidden.
4- Change the order of modules displayed in e-Sword:
Select module with mouse. Use buttons "Move Up" and "Move Down" to change order. Then click "Save Current Order". This will rename all displayed files, by adding a number prefix to the names of the files displayed. (in the form of 01_file.ext)
This will make e-Sword display modules in the current order.
e-Sword sorts modules starting from the bottom left.
Some modules can't be renamed (KJV.bblx, ...)
5- Restore original filenames and order:
Click "Restore original filenames and order". This will remove the numbers added to the files of the category displayed, so that modules are displayed in the default order. This button doesn't remove the .hidden extension.
6- Supported categories:
Reference Library (*.refx;*.topx)
Reference Books (*.refx)
Study notes (*.notx)
Note: to reorder (*.refx, *.topx, *.notx), their file names have to be changed, by inserting a number prefix to them.
These same file names will appear in e-Sword, since there are no independent tab name entries for them.
What's New in Version 1.5 (See full changelog)
- 1.2: "Display" button removed, and categories are selected directly through the "Category" combobox
- Modules that cannot be renamed can now be ordered (KJV, KJV+, Strong, TSK). The only limitation is that KJV and KJV+ have to be adjacent.
- Some fixes
- 1.3: Added: renaming tabs in "markup.ovlx" for highlighting and in "memory.memx" for Scripture Memory
- 1.4 Added: Support for *.refx, *.topx and *.notx
- Added: Categories: Reference Library, Reference Books, Topics and Study notes
- 1.5 Added columns for file size and date modified.
- Columns can be sorted by clicking on the header.
- Hidden modules are in a different color
- Some fixes.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,990 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 172 Total Contributors
- 4,433,289 Total Downloads
- Aitkin, Lucy - Pilgrim's Progress in Words of One Syllable Latest File
- billhuff2002 Latest Submitter