- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 23 2016 07:36 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 26 2016 04:53 PM
- File Size: 889.23K
- Views: 21156
- Downloads: 4,757
- Author: Josh Bond
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword Tab Renamer 1.5
Don't like a current tab name (abbreviation) for a Bible, commentary, dictionary, devotional, etc? Something taking too much space?
This program lets you change the tab name without any technical knowledge! You can also change the tab name description visible when you hover the mouse over the tab abbreviation in e-Sword.
Technically challenged? No problem! Use this self installing application.
Works on all e-Sword PC 9-11 resources and Apple modules. Also works on official resources.
- Click "Open module" and browse to the module (*.bblx, *.cmtx, *.dctx, *.mapx, *.harx, ...)
- The current description and tab names will be displayed.
- Change them to whatever you want and click "Update"
- Close the app.
Do not use the same tab names as the official e-Sword resources. For example, you cannot name a Bible resource "NIV". e-Sword will not display your Bible resource because that tab name is reserved for official e-Sword resources.
What's New in Version 1.5 (See full changelog)
- September 9, 2016: Minor bug fixes
- September 2, 2016: No coding changes. I added a code signing certificate to both the installer exe and the tab renamer exe to avoid most virus/malware warnings. This identifies the program as being from "Bible Support".
- August 2016:
- Reset the creation date of the file listing.
- Fixed the issue with admin/elevated rights.
- Added support for Apple modules.
- All 9-11/Apple modules, even official resources, can now be changed.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 9,016 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 180 Total Contributors
- 4,655,737 Total Downloads
- Matthew Poole's Concise Commentary for iOS and macOS Latest File
- APsit190 Latest Submitter