Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to read PDF, Epub, Mobi files in e-sword

3 replies to this topic

#1 saviocorreia

saviocorreia

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

Hi,

How can i read pdf, epub, mobi files in e-sword... pls guide me thru settings, if any...

if incase there's no setting for this option......advise, how should i convert pdf, epub, mobi files into e-sword modules

thank you..

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:06 AM

Hi,

How can i read pdf, epub, mobi files in e-sword... pls guide me thru settings, if any...

if incase there's no setting for this option......advise, how should i convert pdf, epub, mobi files into e-sword modules

thank you..

You will have to convert those file types to the appropriate e-sword module file types using the module creation tool called E-Sword Tooltip NT.

You can download from this site:

http://www.biblesupp...ooltip-tool-nt/

After you download and install this program you should the the user manual that comes with it which you access clicking "Help" from the E-Sword menu

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

Hi,

thank you..

There are no settings for this as they are not e-Sword compatible files. If you want to be able to use them in e-Sword, then they will have to be converted (see Tj Higgins' reply).

The reasons that the file formats you mentioned are not compatible is due to that they are not SQLite database files set for e-Sword. You need to realize that e-Sword is a Database Reader, and only reads Database files made specifically for e-Sword to read.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

#4 saviocorreia

saviocorreia

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:19 AM

thank you...Tj Higgins for sharing the tool link....let me try this..

thank you.. Apsit190 for explaining and making it clear..

God Bless you..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users