- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 20 2012 06:55 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 14 2018 11:16 PM
- File Size: 45.17MB
- Views: 66625
- Downloads: 3,450
- Author: Brent Hildebrand
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 2018.1214
A tool for making e-Sword modules.
Tooltip Tool documentation: e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT
What's New in Version 2018.1214 (See full changelog)
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT- a utility to use in conjunction with e-Sword, http://e-sword.net.
- e-Sword(R) is a registered trademark of Rick Meyers.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT is written by Brent Hildebrand.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT documentation written by Josh Bond
- Version 2018.1214
- -- Fixed - scrollbars not showing when Combo boxes for Cabinet Files full
- -- Fixed - document not flagged as changed when deleting from a Cabinet File
- -- Fixed - main window caption not updating
- -- New - Ability to add Double-LF to Bible Popup window.
- -- New - Popup windows styles 3 and 4 can have double line-feed see Style menu on the Popup.
- Version 2018.0912
- -- Fixed - reset GUID when disassociated a file from is Cabinet File
- Version 2018.0911
- -- New - Cabinet files v0.7 - documentation to follow
- -- updated - Esc Hide / Hotkey Restore now to original location
- Version 2018.0831
- -- New - HotKey to bring Tooltip to the foreground from any program
- -- New - Esc key now minimized Tooltip
- -- New - Settings option: Combine Sort. Setting this to 0 bypasses sorting routines when combining files. Default is 1
- -- Private - Cabinet storage function (a work in progress)
- Version 2018.0805
- -- Fixed - Reading HTML Bible modules failed due to typo in source code.
- -- New - Bible Popup - Ctrl+Click will open the preceding scripture reference to open in e-Sword
- -- New - Bible Popup - Ctrl+Shift+L will remove Linefeed characters making a single paragraph
- -- Update - other internal routines and updated Interpreter EXE