Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

#551 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 13 November 2022 - 08:22 PM

i would like the Samaritan Pentateuch Bible in English and Hebrew for My Sword, and and the mobile Esword apks because they are more accurate and older than the Masoretic text. Plus, that Samaritan text and the Septuagint seem to be closer to the Biblical text that the Apostle Paul, Jesus, and the disciples used because the New Testament quotes are directly connected to the Greek Septuagint and Pentateuch. Not to mention that the Masoretic text has a major flaw that confuses the genealogy of Mechizedek by 6 hundred years and that Exodus 12:40 doesn't mathematically align when compared to Paul's statement in Galatians 3:16a, and 17. 

is there a way that the Samarian Pentateuch can be converted to the My sword app?

You can download the Samaritan Pentateuch here:

http://www.biblesupp...uch-in-english/

#552 greg-k

greg-k

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:09 PM

Universal Sync between mobile and desktop!

#553 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:11 PM

You are wasting your breath here. Suggest at the developer site. https://www.e-sword.net/feedback.html

#554 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 16 November 2022 - 07:24 AM

Universal Sync between mobile and desktop!

What I am about to share is dependent on what brand and make your mobile phone is.

If you have either a Samsung Galaxy Android phone, or an Apple iPhone, you can (for a lack of a better word or way to describe it) "sync" it with your PC using Microsoft's Phone Link. The video below shows my phone linked and synced to my Computer. I don't know how helpful that will be helpful to you, but at least it does show how you can use your phone on your computer.

Hope you find this helpful.

Blessings,
Autograph.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users