Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#531 WesleyanPreacher

WesleyanPreacher

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2022 - 02:41 AM

I want the new Legacy Standard Bible (LSB) for e-Sword! 

#532 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 15 May 2022 - 07:56 AM

The complete Legacy Standard Bible (LSB) is already in print and is available for sale at 316 Publishing. The first print editions use a verse-by-verse, text format, with reference editions to follow in 2022.

Work on the LSB Footnotes and Strong’s numbers has been completed. Programming files has been provided for  Accordance, Logos, Literal Word, e-Sword, and other software developers to do their work.

An estimated release date for some apps and software that include the Footnotes and Strong’s Numbers is spring of 2022. If your favorite Bible software, app or website does not yet include the LSB translation, have them contact us at info@316publishing.com to set up an agreement for them to include the LSB.

Reference: https://lsbible.org/faqs/

Please provide these details and the links to Rick Meyers, the developer of e-Sword. You can contact him by email at rick@e-sword.net

I want the new Legacy Standard Bible (LSB) for e-Sword! 

#533 rfmcharisma

rfmcharisma

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 02:43 PM

Hello. I would also love to have the Legacy Standard Bible with tools.

#534 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 17 May 2022 - 06:43 AM

Hello. I would also love to have the Legacy Standard Bible with tools.

I gotta do this. I really do. Its really speaking to me to do, and I just can't resist the pull for me to do it.

So, I can throw in a wrench, hammer, and a screw driver. I hope that will help :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by APsit190, 17 May 2022 - 06:44 AM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#535 druemac

druemac

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2022 - 12:41 AM

I would like(the Lord be willing) the electronic version of the NETS New English Translation of the Septuagint  ...I believe there is also coming a commentary...hopefully the progressives havent managed to poison the well!

#536 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 May 2022 - 12:52 AM

I suggest that you take the option at https:// ccat.sas.upenn.edu/nets/ LINK: https://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/nets/ where there is a link:

Suggestions for various types of material and linkages will be most welcome. (Send suggestions)jtreat@sas.upenn.edu And suggest that they provide their productions on the e-Sword application for Bible Study. Inform them that they can contact the developer of e-Sword, Rick Meyers, at the address rick@e-sword.net Also inform them that the information would then be available in all countries of the world to laymen who are able and interested to do Bible research, and do not have funds or opportunity to purchase the published copies through commercial bookshops. 

I would like(the Lord be willing) the electronic version of the NETS New English Translation of the Septuagint  ...I believe there is also coming a commentary...hopefully the progressives havent managed to poison the well!

#537 Brother T

Brother T

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 05:16 PM

I would like to have the book of Jubilees and the Book of Jasher, ive tried like 100 times to download its frustrating . Please help.

#538 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 06:14 PM

I would like to have the book of Jubilees and the Book of Jasher, ive tried like 100 times to download its frustrating . Please help.

Both of those modules are topic modules that are in topx file format the reason for this that e-Sword is programmed to recognize only certain books of the Apocrypha. 

The module for the Book of Jasher is an exe file this means that once the file is downloaded you must run the exe file to install the module. The Book of Jubilees is a topx file that can be downloaded and then pasted into your e-Sword folder. 

#539 Brother T

Brother T

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 02:49 PM

Both of those modules are topic modules that are in topx file format the reason for this that e-Sword is programmed to recognize only certain books of the Apocrypha. 

The module for the Book of Jasher is an exe file this means that once the file is downloaded you must run the exe file to install the module. The Book of Jubilees is a topx file that can be downloaded and then pasted into your e-Sword folder. 

So i have to rename the jasher file to exe ? 

So the Jubilee file just copy and paste it to esword folder ?

#540 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 04:12 PM

So i have to rename the jasher file to exe ? 

So the Jubilee file just copy and paste it to esword folder ?

Just download the exe file for the jasher file and then double click it, the file is an executable file which all install the jasher module in e-Sword.

for the jubilees module you download it to your PC, copy the downloaded file, then open your e-Sword folder, right click and select paste the the module will be pasted into your e-Sword folder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)