Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

The file TX27_WND.DLL has not been found. (Code: 0x000000c1)

17 replies to this topic

#1 EduardoVelez

EduardoVelez

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 10:46 AM

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. I launched e-Sword this morning and a pop-up came on the screen stating the above.

I rebooted the computer, reinstalled the software, rebooted again, uninstalled the software, rebooted, reinstalled and tried to launch the software after every necessary moment all to no avail.

I'm running windows 11 home on a fairly new amd platform.

I've tried looking for the dll online but no one had it in their repositories.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will return here on Saturday 4/15/2023 to see if there is a response posted.

Until then Thanks and God Bless.

Ed.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 12:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue. I launched e-Sword this morning and a pop-up came on the screen stating the above.

I rebooted the computer, reinstalled the software, rebooted again, uninstalled the software, rebooted, reinstalled and tried to launch the software after every necessary moment all to no avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will return here on Saturday 4/15/2023 to see if there is a response posted.

Ed.

That dll TX27_WIND.DLL is file associated with the e-Sword module creation tool e-Sword Tooltip NT not e-Sword it is a text control file, one of four that install when you install e-Sword ToolTip NT. I cannot think of a reason that e-Sword would be looking for that dll file. 

If you have e-Sword Tooltip installed you should uninstall it and then reinstall it this should install the TX27_WIND.DLL file. If you need to download a new copy of the Tooltip installer the three most recent can be download from right here on Bible Support.

http://www.biblesupp...ws-environment/

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 13 April 2023 - 03:56 PM

Hello Everyone,

Ed.

As what Higgsy said, and plus,

OK, here is the plus side bit. Rather than having a particular control made to be a part of a program at design time, in where it is an actual part of the interface when it was made/put together, some developers use a third party control or create their own control, of which then the program calls on to actually use it. As to the reason for this, I have no idea. I know it doesn't make the program any better or more functional than the program which uses the built in control. Maybe it just has to with making the program use more of the computer's resources, i.e. RAM.

With that said when a certain file, such as the one you mentioned does go bye bye, it does cause an affect (or is it effect) on other programs, like what happened with e-Sword. So, with that, the only fix (I think) is just to follow Higgsy's advise, and clean out your Windows Registry using a tool like CCleaner, and then rebooting your machine, and finally re-installing e-Sword.

Trust you find this information helpful,

Blessings,

Autograph.png

God is good, and gets gooderer and gooderer all the time.

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 06:09 PM

Typo alert!! in the title of the first post.

It is tx27_wnd.dll not tx27_wind.dll

#5 EduardoVelez

EduardoVelez

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 09:55 AM

Thank you all for responding.

Tj Higgins and APsit190 thank you both for your help. I'll be back with an update as soon as I take these steps.

JPG thanks for the spelling correction.

God Bless.

Eduardo.

#6 Zack Hursh

Zack Hursh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 02:48 PM

Good afternoon? Just wondering your issue is fixed? I Have the same issue, so far nothing has helped.

#7 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 07:42 PM

Good afternoon? Just wondering your issue is fixed? I Have the same issue, so far nothing has helped.

The solution is to uninstall both e-Sword and e-Sword Tool Tip NT as the file causing the error is installed with some versions Tooltip NT. 

With both programs completely removed reinstall e-Sword only and see what happens 

#8 Zack Hursh

Zack Hursh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 10:54 AM

I don't think i had tool tip installed, can you link a download that for sure does not have it just to be certain?

#9 Zack Hursh

Zack Hursh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 11:34 AM

Just now i uninstalled every file that had anything to do with e-sword and reinstalled. Same code. I am running windows 11, does that make difference?

#10 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 08:13 PM

Just now i uninstalled every file that had anything to do with e-sword and reinstalled. Same code. I am running windows 11, does that make difference?

The version of Windows makes no difference

Here is the link to download ToolTip NT:

http://www.biblesupp...ws-environment/

Download and install version 2019.10.07 that has the TX27.dll file

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users