Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Convert all file to bblx or bblx to ewb (easyworshipbible) file

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I have any question

1. Does anybody know how to convert all file bible (example: epub file) to bblx files?
2. And How to convert bblx file to ewb (easyworshipbible) file?

please help

Thanks
Jesus Blessed

Edited by Kornelius, 02 November 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Hi Kornelius,
As for conversion tools available for these formats, I don't think there are any around as I haven't seen any.

That said, if epub and ewb files are database files, then you will need to to what Database engine (program) they were created from e.g., SQLite, Access, Paradox, and etc. If they are not database files but raw text (txt) files, then they can be opened in any text editor, including T4. This also goes with any rtf formatted files.

If you have a the Bible program or the epub program on your PC, then all you need to do is copy the text from one program and paste it to T4 or some other program. T4 will export any nominated resource as an SQLite Database file to the resource type you've nominated it to be.

For help of how to use T4 there is an excellent user guide available on this site which you can download. T4 can also be downloaded from this site.

Just a thought here. Check this sight out to see if the version of the Bible you have on your Easy Worship Bible is also here. Saves you a whole heap of work.

Blessings,
Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 02 November 2012 - 06:11 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

• Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Ok..... and thanks for your advice and help.

Jesus blessed too

#4 Balthazar

Balthazar

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:10 AM

Back on this topic. I cannot see any link for T4.

Can anybody help me with converting .bblx to .ews and also .txt to .ewb please.

.ewb and .ews is bibleworship files.

Many thanks.

#5 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

http://www.biblesupp...ooltip-tool-nt/

hi this is the link to T4

Thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#6 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

Back on this topic. I cannot see any link for T4.

Can anybody help me with converting .bblx to .ews and also .txt to .ewb please.

.ewb and .ews is bibleworship files.

Many thanks.

Easy Worship is a Database reader, in many respects that e-Sword is a Database reader as both reads Database files. The Database system e-Sword uses its files is SQLite. Easy Worship uses a totally different database system. T4 will not be able to convert any files for EasyWorship's database file system. Therefore there is no method, tool, or conversion software available from here to convert any e-Sword Bible files to EasyWorship Database system.

About the only way this can be possibly is to convert e-Sword's Bible (.bbx) file to an ewb, is to export it as a csv file (using SQlite Manager), then imorport the csv file into EasyWorship. SQLite Browser will not export to csv.

There are no gaurantees this will work, however from memory, I understand that EasyWorship does import csv files. Also, you can try to use BeST to export a bblx file to csv.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 12 November 2014 - 03:07 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users