Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Sermonindex Text Sermons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bornfreedom

bornfreedom

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

God Bless Everyone

I was browsing the text sermons on sermonindex.net and the thought suddenly occured to me that all of the sermons on that site are free to distribute so long as they are not sold. There are scores of sermons from Tozer, Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Paris Reidhead, Duncan Campbell ( too many to name, lol) anyhow I downloaded a few and using a freeware word processing tool I was able to sort of compile them into volume format... I am not very saavy when it comes to computers and so needless to say it was pretty grueling for me, but I think I figured out a way to get it done. I suppose if I were to upload the raw module someone on here could then convert them into esword/mysword modules. Boy would they be a blessing to all! Just a thought let me know if its worth the trouble.

The lines that I was thinking along were having for instance a:

David Wilkerson Sermons Volume, Duncan Campbell Sermons Volume, so on and so forth.

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Sure, upload it and let's see what it looks like. You can click More Reply Options and then attach the word processing file. You may need to zip it first.

#3 bornfreedom

bornfreedom

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

Thanks Josh. I was finally able to get Pastor David Wilkerson's done. It was a long, excruciating and at times frustrating process, but I learned that a little patience and a lot of reading (instructions) go a long way. :-) Thanks to all who created the tooltip program, what a blessing it is. And thank you for your very helpful information about using MS Word to make modules, you things so much easier for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users