Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

My e-Sword used to have KJV original plus NASB w/Strongs, now gone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Wallick

Tyler Wallick

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

When I first had e-Sword long ago (2007), I remember it having the original 1611 KJV version, which was barely readable english. It is no longer in my bibles or even available (switched to Mac in 2012). I also noticed that my purchased NASB Study Set no longer has the NASB+ with Strong's numbers. 

Does anyone have any info on 1) why no longer available and/or 2) where I can get if they are?

Thanks!

TW

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

When I first had e-Sword long ago (2007), I remember it having the original 1611 KJV version, which was barely readable english. It is no longer in my bibles or even available (switched to Mac in 2012). I also noticed that my purchased NASB Study Set no longer has the NASB+ with Strong's numbers. 

Does anyone have any info on 1) why no longer available and/or 2) where I can get if they are?

Thanks!

TW

Just out of curiosity... were/are you trying to run e-Sword for PC Bible files (bblx) for e-Sword HD, LT and macOS?

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 Tyler Wallick

Tyler Wallick

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Well, started out with PC then converted to Mac. Assumed my licenses carried over since 1) I already paid for them and 2) they worked.

Do you have the original 1611 KJV and NASB w/Strong's in yours? If so, maybe I can reply to the email that I got when I purchased them to see if I can get mac versions.

#4 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

Take a look at the Official FAQ for Mac.

http://www.e-sword.net/mac/faq.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users