Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Notes

3 replies to this topic

#1 jmloy

jmloy

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida 34120

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:24 PM

I understand topic and study notes that we have available. What I am looking for is a way to make a marking that lets me see that there is a note to that particular word or scripture.

Also, is there a way to make that note appear as a pop up that it can be viewed?

Thank you for your time,

Mitch

Berdine Mayes Th.M.

#2 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLevelland, Texas

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Jmloy,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not aware of a way to do what you're seeking. Thad doesn't mean there isn't a way; I'm just unaware of it. :) I'll be looking for other answers along with you, though.

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hi 

verses with notes will have the verse reference underlined (restart eSword to see the underlining)

note popups (not yet)

If you have an android device and willing to donate 20 to 50 dollars MySword is the best I'v seen at verse tagging, marking, highlighting, note taking ( you can take a note on a verse and have that note popup can also be edited and searched

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:44 AM

This is also a double post 

more responses are here

http://www.biblesupp...ion/#entry28696

which is why double posting is frowned upon  

DSaw

Edited by DSaw, 25 August 2016 - 10:44 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users