Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

kjv tvm bible

32 replies to this topic

#11 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hi again Dale, do you think you can send the kjv tvm Bible to me as an attachment, or is it too large to do that?? And how will I get it from my e-mail to my E-Sword?? If this is too much for you to do, I fully understand, no problem, I can live without it.

OK, thanks for your time....TC

You will need to have the e-sword module installer on your computer, this will automate the installation process of all e-sword modules. The KJV TVM module is 33 megabytes in size not sure how that would work via email.

#12 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

Hi again Dale, do you think you can send the kjv tvm Bible to me as an attachment, or is it too large to do that??

I am checking out who may have the copyright so will wait for their reply.  As to the size of the file.  I made a self extracting zip file that is only 2.2 Mg so should not be a problem.  Send me a PM with your Email address.  If no problems with the file I will send it of to you with full instructions as to installing it.

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

rather, it is the difference between Right and almost right.”

#13 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Hi Dale, That would be GREAT My e-mail address is arodan70@verizon.net. Hope to hear from you soon

TC

#14 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:55 PM

Got a reply from Larry at Online Bible.  I am going to talk to him on Tues or Wed.  Hope he will allow me to share the file.  Will let you know either way.

Dale

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

#15 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

OK Dale, Thanks a lot and thank Larry for me also.

TC

#16 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:57 PM

TC  sent the files via my Gmail account.  Hope they work out OK. 

Dale

#17 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

Silverhair,

If it is not a breach of Larry's trust, would you be willing to post the email exchange between you and Larry? I stopped distributing the KJV-TVM module from my module site (www.DoctorDaveT.com) some time ago based on third party statements. I would find it helpful to know what Larry said about this issue.

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#18 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

Hi all,
If you would like TVM, I have it in my study bible set. Ut is in the cmt and dict.

Thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#19 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:54 PM

Re:  KJV+TVM

Silverhair,

If it is not a breach of Larry's trust, would you be willing to post the email exchange between you and Larry? I stopped distributing the KJV-TVM module from my module site (www.DoctorDaveT.com) some time ago based on third party statements. I would find it helpful to know what Larry said about this issue.

I talked to larry on the phone so no Email, sorry.  He did make it quite clear that the files were not to be posted on a web site although I could send it to the two people that had asked me for it.  

Silverhair

#20 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

Everybody,
I have been following this thread and am trying to figure out why not just use RMAC with a GNT+ like the TR+ because the morph codes are right there in the display, including TVM for the verbs not to mention morph basic analysis for the other parts of speech. Am I missing something in the dialogue? My husband uses this method and he does not know Greek.

Edited by Jogirl, 25 May 2016 - 04:50 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users