Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

kjv tvm bible

32 replies to this topic

#1 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

This is Tom Calkins. I can't seem to find the KJV TVM Bible in Bible Support. I need it to go along with the Strong's TVM concordance. Can you help me find it??

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:02 PM

This is Tom Calkins. I can't seem to find the KJV TVM Bible in Bible Support. I need it to go along with the Strong's TVM concordance. Can you help me find it??

It was removed possibly due to a copyright issue

#3 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:00 PM

It was removed possibly due to a copyright issue

You're exactly right. I remember this specific module being discussed.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#4 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:24 AM

Does anyone know of another site from which I can down load this Bible into my e-sword??

#5 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

Hi TC 

You were looking for  KJV + TVM.  I found it on my storage disk.  If you would like I can send it to you.  I have it zipped with PeaZip and the MD5 Hash is 1483D489942BC909DD65FBA27BB5C6AC

This is the KJV (1769) Strong's + TVM  The compressed file size is 2.2 mg.  Not sure of what copyright issue would be. 

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

rather, it is the difference between Right and almost right.”

#6 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:28 AM

Hi to you at Calgary, what is your name?? Yes I would love to get the  KJV TVM Bible from you. Will I be able to open it into my e-sword? I'm not sure how to do that from a PeaZip, and I don't know what a MD5 Hash is. I am not very computer savvy. I will be very thankful for any help you can give me.

TC

#7 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:02 PM

Hi TC

To answer your question my name is Dale. I have the KJV + TVM in a self extracting zip file. Would it be OK to upload it to Esword or is there a copyright issue?

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

rather, it is the difference between Right and almost right.”

#8 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hi TC

To answer your question my name is Dale. I have the KJV + TVM in a self extracting zip file. Would it be OK to upload it to Esword or is there a copyright issue?

It was removed from here because of copyright issues. So, I think you will need to transfer the file privately, maybe as an attachment on an email.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#9 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

Hi Dale, That is my father's name and also my middle name. If you can upload the kjv tvm Bible to my e-sword, that would be great. But you need to be patient with me cuz I don't know how to do that. I will need some help. Thanks,  TC

#10 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:29 AM

Hi again Dale, do you think you can send the kjv tvm Bible to me as an attachment, or is it too large to do that?? And how will I get it from my e-mail to my E-Sword?? If this is too much for you to do, I fully understand, no problem, I can live without it.

OK, thanks for your time....TC

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users