I am creating this post to help E-Sword HD user to convert Bible, Commentary, Dictionary e-sword modules available on their PC to IPAD format and then transfer the converted modules for use on their IPADs. This document is distributed just to help the Esword HD users out there who own their own modules. I am not responsible for any loss incurred from the use of the information in this document or for any copyright infringements.
The IPAD i tested this on has iOS 9 that is JailBroken using PANGU (Note: Dont update iOS unecessarily since in each Apple update it becomes more difficult to access the Esword files). My PC has the latest version of IFUN box installed. Disable the iOS auto update option in IPAD)
Installing Bible Modules for E-sword HD on IPAD
The following is an example of converting an E-sword bible module (that you already own on your pc) to IPAD version and then transferring that file to your IPAD.
- Download and Open the e-sword HD IOS convertor utility (http://www.e-sword.net/extras.html>> IOS Convertor) and you will have a window open up.
- From the window, choose the esword Bible module (.bblx extension) on your PC that would like to convert, so that you can use it on your IPAD. Ideally those files should be in the Esword folder on your PC.
- Click the convert button and the module conversion process begins. This software will create a new module for IPAD with the extension ” .bbli” in the same folder on your PC.
- Install the latest version of IFUNBOX on your PC and open the software.
- Follow the instruction in the Screen Snap shots to copy the file with .bbli extension from your PC to your IPAD https://drive.google...UkduYUZNSFowRzQ
The file is transferred to you Esword HD software on your IPAD and should show up as a new Bible module
Note :You can use a similar strategy to convert your commentaries sets, dictionaries etc by the selecting the right option in “Type” drop down menu of the e-sword HD module convert utility and later follow steps 5 & 6 to transfer to your IPAD
- For creating commentary module open e-sword HD IOS convertor utility, select the commentary option in "type" drop down menu and choose file with .cmtx extension on PC to convert to .cmti extension and follow steps 5-6 as above to transfer converted file (.cmti extension) to IPAD.
- For creating dictionary module open e-sword HD IOS convertor utility ,select the dictionary option in "type" drop down menu and choose file with .dctx extension on PC to convert to .dcti extension and follow same steps 5-6 as above to transfer converted file (.dcti extension) to IPAD.
Final note: Dont upgrade your iOS cause you will lose your Jailbreak status and wont be able to gain access to the esword files. If you have automatic updation enabled in your ipad ensure that you disable it.
Edited by santhoshpw, 22 April 2017 - 11:50 PM.