Through a series of coincidences (wink) God lead me to be able to put Mysword on my PC..
1. Download Bluestack app player
2. Find browser in bluestack and go to google playstore
3. Download Mysword & ES File explorer
4. Download basic files for Mysword
5. Copy your mysword folder from your Tablet or Phone onto your PC
6. OPTIONAL Open ES File explorer and use this to add your own custom modules to your new Mysword folder on your PC
Voila! That's it....I have been using is it for several days now, no glitches and you can even put your DELUXE or PREMIUM version in there for use especially for the split screen mode.
Also IVONA text to speech is available which I have found to be a great study tool for reading and concentrating on large chunks of passages