Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Column feature not working any more

6 replies to this topic

#1 2chr714

2chr714

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

I have been using 10.0.6. I have used the column making feature before in this version while making topic notes. Now, for some reason, the column feature is not working properly. The divider line does not appear and thus I cannot make columns any more. Once in a while, the line does appear but does not allow anything to be put on the right side of the column. I"ve tried condensing and expanding the top margins, but this does not help. Do I need to re-install E-Sword? If so, will I lose evrything I have downloaded or everything in topic and study notes? Thank you in advance for your helpful reply. 2chr714

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

2chr714

check to see if your page view is on

Attached File  columns.jpg   189.21K   17 downloads

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 2chr714

2chr714

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Page view on/off paragraph on/off. Still no divider line. Still can't type in two columns.

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

and you are sure 2 column and dived line is selected in the popup

can you take a screen shot 

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#5 2chr714

2chr714

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yes, I'm sure.

#6 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

have you tried re-installing e-Sword

#7 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

hi

just a suggestion:

1.  open up e-Sword  2.  click on Help  3.  scroll down to Reset e-Sword Settings.

4.  shut it down  5.  open e-Sword again and see what happens.

also upgrade to 10.1

thanks

Edited by patchworkid, 05 February 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users