Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Question

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

I've already donated and have the code. I have followed the instructions but at the end of the line there is no place to put the code. Do I do this while being signed-in or just in the generic Mysword page? I have been trying this all morining and about to get frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

#32 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

I've already donated and have the code. I have followed the instructions but at the end of the line there is no place to put the code. Do I do this while being signed-in or just in the generic Mysword page? I have been trying this all morining and about to get frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

In the email I recieved from MySword after updgrading there was a login name and a login password. I only remember entering these two items. I see there is now also an activation code on my display. I do not recall entering this so they may have changed things. Did you get both a login password and an activation code or just a login password from them. If only a login password, this should be all you need.

I believe the login password is case sensitive.

I am not sure if I can be of more help than this. If you are still having issues, I would reply to MySword through the email they sent you or through contact us at www.mysword.info

#33 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

I donated through the mysword program itself. I was not signed in, just in the program I got a user name as well as a code very quickly via email. I have just sent them an email. I had tried earlier but could not navigate to obstacle inserted before the email would send. The code was all caps and the username was simply my email address. How long does it take them to respond to an email? In the email, they gave the same instructions you gave. Why isn't there a section to activate the deluxe version?

#34 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

I donated through the mysword program itself. I was not signed in, just in the program I got a user name as well as a code very quickly via email. I have just sent them an email. I had tried earlier but could not navigate to obstacle inserted before the email would send. The code was all caps and the username was simply my email address. How long does it take them to respond to an email? In the email, they gave the same instructions you gave. Why isn't there a section to activate the deluxe version?

If it is not night time in the Phillipines they generally respond very quickly. The all caps code should go in the password box.

Once premim is activated, there may be an extra button there to press to see if you donated enough for Deluxe.

#35 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

I am on a computer now rather than the tablet. I have been all over the menu and there is no activation section period, whether one has a code or not. The instructions tell me to go the MySword Activation screen (Menu--About--Activate Premium/Deluxe Featires) and copy and paste the following: Login Name/Login Password. Why is there no activation screen? Can you locate one and give me directions? Thanks Again

#36 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

I am on a computer now rather than the tablet. I have been all over the menu and there is no activation section period, whether one has a code or not. The instructions tell me to go the MySword Activation screen (Menu--About--Activate Premium/Deluxe Featires) and copy and paste the following: Login Name/Login Password. Why is there
no activation screen? Can you locate one and give me directions? Thanks Again

I see an activation screen in MySword when I go to menu/about/activate premium-deluxe features. You have to do this from within MySword. I see that screen on all three of my tablets and my 2 smartphones. I am not sure why you cannot see it. You have to do it from within the App itself and not on the web site.

#37 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

I'v been on the web site. The instructions game no starting reference. I'll look within the program but have tried through preferences with no success. I'm not sure I've ever seen the menu you reference, in fact I know that I haven't. What is the exact path? Maybe then.

#38 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

STUPID STUPID STUPID!! Need I say more? Thanks again and God Bless

#39 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

STUPID STUPID STUPID!! Need I say more? Thanks again and God Bless

I take it that you figured it out :)

I shoud have said preferences/about....

#40 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

Thanks, I sincerely pray that I will never, ever have to ask another question. Thanks for all your help and your ministry. In His Name and for His Glory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users