Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Question

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

whoops!

Looks like I need a Federal Health Care Plan for my eyes and brain....

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#22 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

There are two menu listings for journal. I blieve I tried both. But I will try again. By the way, incredible is not spelled with an"e" as first letter. I just noticed that.

#23 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

There are two menu listings for journal. I blieve I tried both. But I will try again. By the way, incredible is not spelled with an"e" as first letter. I just noticed that.

I did not see you name in the list of people who downloaded the MySword file. I might have overlooked it. Did you download this file or the e sword file?
http://www.biblesupp...ysword-version/

#24 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm sure, if it's possible, I got the wrong file. I have just downloaded the one from your address. I'll let you know what happened. Let me share someting with you. I volunteer at a mission on Thursday morning and lead a devotional. This morning a black lady asked me to pray for a suitcase for her. They are more managable than cordboard boxes. Another couple, white, who live under a bridge, are looking for a place to live. She had asked for prayer and to be remembered. Withing an hour and a half, a suitcase came into the mission and money for the deposit on an apartment was located for the couple. I'v never seen a suitcase at the mission before and the money was just made available earlier in the morning How does one respont to miracles such as these? That's why I believe in "free grace". The regular church would not like to associate with the class of people encountered at a mission. It is very different. One Thursay when I finished with the closing prayer, one of the attendees wanted everyone to remember ........ because he stared his prison sentence the following Monday. But one wonders what message the mainline churches have for such as these? "Free grace" is the only thing that will work with these. I didn't mean to burden you with this, but "free grace" is so dispised by Puritanism that I feel a necessity to justify my belief in it. Anyway, it's all for His Glory

#25 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

That was it; the wrong file. Thanks again.

#26 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

That was it; the wrong file. Thanks again.

You are very welcome. God bless you for your work serving the poor. May God continue to poor out blessings such as you have described. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ask or think!

God still does amazing things for those who do not deserve it. He especially works in amazing ways when you are serving those who the church and society overlook.

I often feel like the vilest of sinners, yet He has saved me. Where would any of us be without His amazing grace which He gives freely through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus?

If any resources come to mind I will let you know.

Blessings,
Peter

#27 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

But one wonders what message the mainline churches have for such as these?

Read the history of William Booth, and his fellow soldiers for Christ. Especially their experiences before the founded The Salvation Army.

jonathon

#28 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

I am somewhat familiar with the Salvation Army. They are a perfect example of free grace. Thank you for reminding me. I believe I'll sign off. I would like to leave you and all those you love with this sincere prayer: The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you and give you peace. For His Eternal Glory

#29 LucyGirl01

LucyGirl01

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Another question...I do not see anywhere to upgrade my mysword program. The menu I have followed simply does not have what the instructions say it will have. Now what am I doing wrong? Thanks

#30 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

Another question...I do not see anywhere to upgrade my mysword program. The menu I have followed simply does not have what the instructions say it will have. Now what am I doing wrong? Thanks

Do you already have an activation code from them or are you trying to figure out where to go to donate?

If you have already donated, just go to menu/ about/ Activate Premium-Deluxe Features.

If you have not donated yet, there is a link under menu/about/ About Premium-Deluxe Features to donate from.

Blessings,
Peter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users