Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Tuturial for converting text notes to a MySword Journal via Excel

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

I simply can not install that... I am trying... doing some research about it... lol...

#12 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

brother... I really could not make it to work for me. I tried on a windows 7 64-bit and windows 7 32-bit. I don't know what the problem is.... what do you think about it? any clue? it sounds to be a very good program, if you can help me, I'd be thankful...

#13 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hi Natan,
I am still working every day. In a week or so when things quite down I can try to convert your spreadsheet for you to see if I can make it work... that is if you want to send it.
Blessings,
Peter

#14 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hi Peter!
of course I would send you, but I tried only the exemple posted on the youtube video link on your page here... in other words, I haven't really done anything yet. my goal is to take some gospel e-books that I have I use the same principal so that I can read them inside mysword, clicking on the scriputres and reading them on the split view on the side... do you understand? after we can overcome this little problem, I will ask you about the portuguese references, if the "spreadsheet2mysword" program would recognize them as well... :=)

blessings my friend!

#15 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

hi peter...

well, I tried almost everything but it did not work for me yet. I tried on a windows 7 32 bit, on a windows 7 64 bit, on a windows xp 32 bit. I don't know what I am doing wrong...

:-(

#16 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

I don't know... I tried to install that, but it was not possible...

The dotNET framework 3.5 is integrated with Windows 7, and is updated with the Windows Auto update whenever the dotNET framework files need to be updated. dotNET framework run-time files are integral to the Windows Operating System, and have been since Windows Vista.

Blessings,
Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 08 May 2012 - 01:38 AM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#17 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

The dotNET framework 3.5 is integrated with Windows 7, and is updated with the Windows Auto update whenever the dotNET framework files need to be updated. dotNET framework run-time files are integral to the Windows Operating System, and have been since Windows Vista.

Blessings,

Thank you brother!
Could you do me a favor? try this script from brother peter in your pc and tell me what happens... could you do it?
thanx!

#18 Natan Rufino

Natan Rufino

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

any news brother peter? working hard yet?
when you are a little bit more free you tell me, ok?
blessings!
:=)

#19 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

any news brother peter? working hard yet?
when you are a little bit more free you tell me, ok?
blessings!
:=)

Still working almost every day. Have some catching up to do with family once the craziness ends. I only have time to post an occasional MySword module right now :(

I will see if I can get the spreadsheet tool to work for me when I have time to work with it. It may be a few weeks yet before I have time.

I am wondering if it might be easier for what you want to accomplish to first make the text into theWord modules or e sword modules and then migrate the modules to to MySword as book files?

Blessings,
Peter

#20 Mgalangob

Mgalangob

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

yeah, I had done that already. as a matter of fact, I have tried both, and, when I use the 64-bit dll version it simply crashs and that's all. but when I use the 32-bit dll version, it crashs AND result two other files: "myfile.jor.mybible" and "myfile.jor.mybible-journal". both files have the structure but no register inside of them. wha could it be? 

This is also what happened to me in Windows 8 with  .NET Framework 3.5 installed. Is there a way for this to work on Windows 8?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users