Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Ancient Hebrew / Proto-Canaanite pictograms

4 replies to this topic

#1 hchansen

hchansen

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 May 2023 - 04:11 PM

I'm looking for a module with the old pictograms (ancient Hebrew / Proto-Canaanite).

Does such module exist?

Proto-Canaanite

#2 ElderB

ElderB

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 May 2023 - 11:15 PM

It's not a Bible module, but it is a pretty cool Dictionary module based on the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible by Jeff A. Benner.  It is available here at:

http://www.biblesupp...n-of-the-bible/

I attempted to attach a screenshot.  I had hit the Zoom button before I took the screenshot.

Attached File  Screenshot 2023-05-04 221024.jpg   177.16K   16 downloads

#3 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 04 May 2023 - 11:17 PM

If you prefer Proto-Sinaitic script then select a Proto-Sinaitic for Hebrew fonts.

By options Font settings

https://www.biblepla...o_hebrew_fonts/

It is not Proto-Canaanite because they did not invented the Alphabet.

Rather the Hebrews and at last Moses himself to write the Torah in Hebrew

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#4 hchansen

hchansen

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 May 2023 - 12:57 AM

It's not a Bible module, but it is a pretty cool Dictionary module based on the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible by Jeff A. Benner.  It is available here at:

http://www.biblesupp...n-of-the-bible/

I attempted to attach a screenshot.  I had hit the Zoom button before I took the screenshot.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2023-05-04 221024.jpg

Thank you very much. Just installed it, and it was what I was looking for :-)

#5 Picture Story Alphabet

Picture Story Alphabet

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2023 - 06:32 PM

Thanks for your comments. 

Concerning Jeff Benner’s fonts, Jeff Benner is a Jew that says he believes in Jesus, but he says not any Old Testament scriptures prophetically pointed to Jesus (like the book of Isaiah who’s name translated means…God saves and in Hebrew is pronounced…Yeshua, which is Jesus’ name’s meaning God Dave’s too!). He also says the New Testament is fake and was only created by liars with just enough truth to appear it’s not to fool those who say it is. Jeff likes subtly being coy with people like me saying he does believe in Jesus as his Messiah and is just clarifying it by all his work. Jeff is a liar.

Jesus not in the Old Testament or New Testament means Jeff believes one is saved by knowledge (his) and that he’s the savior to lead all to salvation by returning everyone to only reading the Old Testament in his own version of Proto Sinaitic. He even rewrote the Hebrew dictionary with his own new Jeff definitions which is what was suggested for you. That’s the spirit of anti Christ.

Erik Bissel is like him. Both think they’re Indiana Jones. Many Christians love and suggest them loving as scripture says the praise of man more than God having itching ears wanting to believe a lie. The group called Original Hebrew is better teaching Old Testament Jesus scriptures and New Testament and has rebuked some like Muslims and Hebrew Israelites in sheep’s clothing trying to enslave people back into Judaism or worse by using the Proto Sinaitic or Paleo Hebrew. But, Original Hebrew’s bothered by knowledge causing them to err.

Faith in Christ is by faith and that not our own, and with works. I like the Proto Sinaitic too, but one thing is needful Jesus told Martha and said it wouldn’t be taken from those like Mary. Ask Jesus if you want the Holy Spirit to show you how to enjoy the Proto Sinaitic. That’s what I did and used God’s word to confirm it. Scripture says it’s the Father’s good pleasure to give his sheep the heavenly kingdom (not this earthly one to pass away). 

Be of good cheer. I’ve not hated you but warned you as a father does his child. If you’d like talking about the Proto Sinaitic pictures in how they pointed to Jesus and his cross let me know. The devil is using the pictures to lead many astray. But, used like a little salt to season a sermon or such is good. But, there’s a movement to say Joseph and his two sons and later Moses invented the Proto Sinaitic from Egyptian hieroglyphs. Time would fail me to tell how that isn’t in scripture, but we see Adam using the pictures at the beginning to name Eve and such.

The Joseph connection is used by Hebrew Israelites who say how Joseph’s line married into Benjamin later leading to the kings of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. And, Hebrew Israelites say they’re the true and only dispersed Jews descended from Benjamin. They want the priesthood and descendants of Moses and Manasseh joined Dan in the book of Judges to be false priests. Ethiopians and more in a group called the House of Israel claim lineage from them to this day. The deception is strong.

But, as for Adam and Eve, Ash and asha (man and woman) also mean a burnt sacrifice. The alphabet is about Jesus on the way to the sacrifice. The last three letters of the Hebrew alphabet as the word resheth or reset means to take possession of from the former occupants as in hunting or catching a person or animal in a net. This word much appears translated as a net in the scripture about being taken in a pit, which pointed to Jesus like how Joseph and Jeremiah were put in one talking about how it had no water (Jonah said similar but with water drowning in water in the fish) or how blood was used on Joseph’s coat. Moses used the resheth word to mean the grill net used to catch the…ash from the sacrifices (aleph is used by Jeremiah to mean like a lamb or ox on the way to the slaughter) on the brasen altar. Adam and Eve were foreshadowing for living sacrifices which Christians fulfill because Jesus is the chief (aleph also means chief)! That’s some…reset in Christ. And, what do the last four letter of the Hebrew alphabet sound like as a word…תשרק……Christ!!!!!!

Jesus bless

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users