Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Post e-Sword Module Requests Here

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#11 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

I downloaded the e sword 9 version from this site and converted it to e sword 8 using BeST. I posted it in the e sword 8 modules section. Please download the file and test with e sword 8. I do not have it installed anywhere to see if the conversion went ok.

I went to e sword 8 downloads and could not locate it. Josh sent me a link to esnips for errb ver. 8 (thanks Josh), but that is the same one I previously downloaded and it's password protected.
Jim

Jim.. i just tried to post again.
Peter

#12 Jim

Jim

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Jim.. i just tried to post again.
Peter

Peter,
I found it. I tried to download 3 times and kept getting a message saying 'index.html stopped' I tried 3 times, then I tried a random version 9 file and got the same message. I've spent 4-5 hours trying to figure this one out and have come up clueless. For some reason I cannot download from this site
I'll try again tomorrow and let you know how I made out.
Thanks for uploading the file
Jim

#13 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

Peter,
I found it. I tried to download 3 times and kept getting a message saying 'index.html stopped' I tried 3 times, then I tried a random version 9 file and got the same message. I've spent 4-5 hours trying to figure this one out and have come up clueless. For some reason I cannot download from this site
I'll try again tomorrow and let you know how I made out.
Thanks for uploading the file
Jim

Jim,
If you PM me your email address, I will email the file to you if you would like.

#14 Jim

Jim

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

Jim,
If you PM me your email address, I will email the file to you if you would like.

Peter,
Thank you. Got your email and ERRB is now in E-Sword

Jim

#15 BTime

BTime

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Hello

I would like to thank everyone for all your work in this ministry. I find it very helpful and will inform others of it.
I am looking for modules by Dr. Mark G. Cambron. His work is still under copyright with his estate but much of it is published on the internet at:
http://www.thecambroninstitute.org/

One of his great works is "Bible Doctrine" which has been made into a TW module by permission. Would it be possible to have one of your resource creators look into obtaining some of his work?

Thank you and God's Bless on you and this work.

Barney

#16 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

Hello

I would like to thank everyone for all your work in this ministry. I find it very helpful and will inform others of it.
I am looking for modules by Dr. Mark G. Cambron. His work is still under copyright with his estate but much of it is published on the internet at:
http://www.thecambroninstitute.org/

One of his great works is "Bible Doctrine" which has been made into a TW module by permission. Would it be possible to have one of your resource creators look into obtaining some of his work?

Thank you and God's Bless on you and this work.

Barney

Thanks for the info on Dr. Cambron and his great set of resources. I'll ask permission from his website/estate.

Josh

#17 bartwithjesus

bartwithjesus

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hi im pastoring a couple of churches in Eastern Samar, Philippines. Please help me find a bible module for the local dialect of my area:

WARAY-WARAY or SAMARENYO. salamat/thanks

#18 dyan

dyan

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Try this site: http://yirmeyah.wordpress.com/ for Filipino e-Sword Bibles

#19 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:34 AM

im pastoring a couple of churches in Eastern Samar, Philippines.

Try the waray bible :http://yirmeyah.word...rd-waray-bible/

Note: The zip is password protected. I have not asked the resource creator why it is password protected. Nor do I know how public the password is.

jonathon

#20 madmatg

madmatg

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:05 PM

First of all grace and peace! I am new here, I have used E-Sword for the majority of my 8 years as a christian. But never knew of this part of E-Sword until today haha! So I am here to humbly request a bible translation:

I was recently reading "confessions" by augustine, and you know it's a bunch of letters he wrote and I was reading it and it's kind of split up into chapters and sections with headers, ALL of which we added in and it was really inconvenient as I was trying to read it as a letter...

so then I thought... wait a minute! Most of the new testament is written letters! So I started searching for bibles without verses or chapters,

I found one "books of the bible" translation but it is more of a thought for thought translation and I'm looking for something more ESVish or NASBish so I'm wondering if it would be possible to take the ESV module and just remove all visible verses and chapter headings and just have each book read as though it's one long chapter(original paragraphs and stuff that are in the writing are fine, just don't like all the other stuff we added).

I would think this could be fairly easy but not really sure as I have no idea of much about programming. If that's really hard would it be possible to make it into one of the "books" listed and just have each book as it's own book with just the text?

Anyways any feedback on the feasibility of this? I have been taking the verses out one by one lol as I read and it takes foooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (sandlot reference haha)
Thank you again and Phil 4:4!
Matt

EDITED: to add a link for the books of the bible translation page to view a sample of what it's like for reference

Edited by madmatg, 28 September 2011 - 11:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users