Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

I cannot get my downloaded Bible module to work in E-Sword 10.0.7

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

That's a module sold by eStudySource.com. You probably need to download the proper version of that module from them. If you purchased it there originally, as you should have, then they will let you download it again for free.

Josh

#12 Philipp Ragette

Philipp Ragette

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Great, thanks!

#13 Avraham Mordekhai

Avraham Mordekhai

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have my e-Sword from old version. When I update to 10.1.0 version the module NIV and NKJV is not working. if you have the solution it will be appreciated. Thank you.

#14 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

Those are commercial Bible modules. Return to where you purchased them (estudysource.com, probably) and re-download them from there.

#15 grP

grP

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

1) I have a similar issue; I downloaded "NumNT.BBLX" into the e-Sword folder under Program Files (x86).  I have Windows 7 64 bit and the latest update to e-Sword (10.1.0).  I cannot find / view this commentary under any tool in e-Sword.  This extension appears to be used for bibles, can I just change the extension or will it corrupt the file per the usual message when attempting this.

2) From the early 1990s until a few years ago I used Online Bible exclusively.  I purchased the NKJV and the NLT version for that program. Does anyone know anyway to translate into a format that is usable by e-Sword?

#16 Scribe

Scribe

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

1) I have a similar issue; I downloaded "NumNT.BBLX" into the e-Sword folder under Program Files (x86).  I have Windows 7 64 bit and the latest update to e-Sword (10.1.0).  I cannot find / view this commentary under any tool in e-Sword.  This extension appears to be used for bibles, can I just change the extension or will it corrupt the file per the usual message when attempting this.

2) From the early 1990s until a few years ago I used Online Bible exclusively.  I purchased the NKJV and the NLT version for that program. Does anyone know anyway to translate into a format that is usable by e-Sword?

Hi grP,

Are you trying to view this as a commentary module? If so, the NumNT.BBLX module is only readable through the Bible window within e-Sword. Its a New Testament only Bible module.

The NKJV & NLT are both available for e-Sword as premium ($) modules. There is probably a copyright notice in the versions you currently have that won't allow format shifting (legally). Does that mean no one has done it!

Scribe

#17 John R Marler

John R Marler

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGeorgetown, Texas

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

I downloaded both of the Panin Numeric Bible modules. Start the install, identify the correct folder for installation, click the install button, but nothing gets installed in the directory. NumNT does not show up in a search of the entire drive. This leads me to believe (1) the module is no longer working in version 11.2.2 or (2) the installer is faulty! Any suggestions?

#18 Angel Villanueva

Angel Villanueva

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 08:49 PM

Is there a module that i have to install in order to install resources when im at Bible Support?

#19 ElderB

ElderB

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 10:14 PM

Is there a module that i have to install in order to install resources when im at Bible Support?

You don't have to install and use the e-Sword module installer application, but I strongly recommend that you do use it if you are using a Windows PC.  This module enables you to double click on downloaded modules and they will get automatically installed into the correct folder typically. This module installer application is available here at:

http://www.biblesupp...dule-installer/

ElderB

#20 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 09 January 2024 - 11:18 AM

You don't have to install and use the e-Sword module installer application, but I strongly recommend that you do use it if you are using a Windows PC.  This module enables you to double click on downloaded modules and they will get automatically installed into the correct folder typically. This module installer application is available here at:

http://www.biblesupp...dule-installer/

ElderB

When it comes to "installing" (which is actually adding) e-Sword resource files from here, all what one just can do is simply download the file directly into the e-Sword folder.

With that said, however if the resource you want is in an executable installer app, then after it has been downloaded, then you will need to run the app, and from there install  the resource file into your e-Sword folder.

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users