Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Bibles Split Screen

1 reply to this topic

#1 ca4dahl

ca4dahl

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

I like to use Bible split screen mode with the full text on top and "Compare", for a single verse, on the bottom. Is there any way to syncronize the bottom display with the selected verse in the full text displayed in the top split?  MySword currently does this.

If I can not currently do that, can a button be added to the icon bar to transfer the current selected verse in the upper screen to the lower screen while maintaining the current lower screens chosen display tab.

Craig

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:13 AM

I like to use Bible split screen mode with the full text on top and "Compare", for a single verse, on the bottom. Is there any way to syncronize the bottom display with the selected verse in the full text displayed in the top split?  MySword currently does this.

If I can not currently do that, can a button be added to the icon bar to transfer the current selected verse in the upper screen to the lower screen while maintaining the current lower screens chosen display tab.

Craig

OK, you are able to view the Bible and Compare in split screen mode. So that's the good part. That said, there isn't a method or even a work around that I'm aware of which you can sync the Compare part with the Bible part when changing chapters, and/or switching translations.

Having the ability to do that would definitely be really handy, and so I actually recommend and suggest you contact Rick Meyers, the author of e-Sword, and ask him if that if he could include that capability in the next version of e-Sword.

Gave you a like on your query because you brought up a really great idea. Really like it.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 24 October 2017 - 01:14 AM.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users