I just upgrade from version 10. I'm on Windows 10 Home with all the automatic updates in place.
All my modules from e-sword10 that are in Cyrillic still display properly (except they don't appear as options in the compare and parallel windows). I downloaded the new Bible modules (Russian and Ukrainian) plus a few from this site.
None of the new Cyrillic based modules show the Cyrillic font. Just a lot of ASCII boxes.
I've tried a few different fonts in the options. When I set the e-sword language to Russian, all the bible names and tabs then convert to cyrillic with no problem. It is only the modules (and a couple of menu options) that don't display properly.
If I copy and paste the ascii display into Word, the cyrillic displays properly.If I copy and paste into the study notes editor, they display properly.