I'm also interested in your feedback. I'm looking for features that I missed the first time around and those that are under-explained. For example, I've added or better explained the material below. Have you noticed anything else missing, under-explained, misleading, or just wrong?
- Noted that certain e-Sword modules cannot be removed because e-Sword will re-install them.
- Added the Scripture Memory Tool (which was left out the first time) and even borrowed some of Stephen's practical advice on using that feature.
- The Window Docking feature was under-explained. I made a better step-by-step tutorial and I also included the overlapping window's part from Dr. Dave's blog post.
- Added how to change the fonts, especially the tooltip font size and font type. And the editor default font and size.
- Added the ability to open/convert e-Sword 8 notes in the Editors.
- Added a better discussionabout tab names, resource names, sort order, and what happens when 2 resources have the same tab name.
- Added an explanation for importing documents into the Editor.
- Corrected statements to the contrary and documented e-Sword's setting reset feature.