Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

esword not detected on my computer but is installed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Staygold

Staygold

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

I have dowmoaded the installer but when I got to install download I get an error statement saying esword not detected but it is installed..I dont know what to do??

#2 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

There are two downloads at e-sword.net I believe, one is an upgrade, the other a full install.  Did you get the upgrade maybe - I did the first time awhile back.

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

I have dowmoaded the installer but when I got to install download I get an error statement saying esword not detected but it is installed..I dont know what to do??

There's a bug with my Module Installer. Follow the steps in this post to correct the issue: http://www.biblesupp...roblem/?p=14606

#4 AllofUs

AllofUs

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:58 AM

I received the same message as the OP.  However, after much toiling and before I found this post, I uninstalled the installer.  I tried to download the installer again but nothing happens.  It never downloads.  What could be wrong now?

Edited by AllofUs, 20 March 2014 - 04:59 AM.

#5 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

Press CTRL-J in your web browser to see all of your downloads. This works in any PC web browser.

For how to reset everything related to the Module Installer, follow the steps I posted in response to your other post: http://www.biblesupp...les/#entry20760 

You can skip step one if you already downloaded Module Installer. Press CTRL-J to see your downloads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users