I figured out how to use tooltip to make a Bible translation I am working on. I would like to make the same for my esword lt on my iphone, but in looking at the pdf. instructions for tooltip nt, I do not seem to see any info regarding that. Where do I find info on how to make a module compatible for putting on my esword lt?
In Tooltip (T4), there are different #define tags that need to set for the iOS modules. Click ModuleHD+Module Define Variables+BBLI to create them. Then fill them in with your data. NOTE - you can have BOTH BBLX and BBLI variables set in you document. Then just do a ModuleHD+Save BBLI Module - book chap:verse.
NOTE - I have determined that there is a memory leak in the underlying text display engine when reading HTML data, which iOS modules are based on. There is no fix for this, as the company that has created this engine will not go back and address old version issues, and I have not purchased/tested the latest version. What is a memory leak? In this instance, every time I read HTML data out of the document, there is a certain amount of memory that is allocated to the program, but then not properly released. Each read causes more memory to be allocated but not used or released. Over time, this will accumulate to the point where you will get an out of memory error, even though your machine might have tons of memory. The only solution is to close T4 and restart it. I have successfully built a number of Bible modules for iOS, but the memory leak took over 1 gigabyte of memory away. 1.3 I think was the max. If you start and stop a build, for what ever reason, you may not have enough memory for a module build. For bigger projects, this will required that the project be broken down into smaller pieces and just combined at the end. Not hard, just something to be aware of. It is not a thing I can fix because is it not in my code.