That is very unfortunate to hear!
Nothing downloads from this site anyway-nothing!
Downloading from this site, meaning biblesupport.com is a two step process when click the download button for a module it opens a new screen with the following text on it:
Your file is ready for download. Before downloading, you must agree to the license agreement below.
This license describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute files (“files”) from this website. If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions in full, then, notwithstanding the conditions in the remainder of this license, you may not download, use nor distribute the files at all.
1. This material is either in the public domain or copyrighted and used with permission from the author.
2. You agree you will not sell; charge money for; or distribute the file(s) for money, membership fees, or any other monetary exchange. You agree you will not distribute the file(s) as apart of any commercial package or any kind of profit -or- money generating activity, even if it is being distributed freely.
3. You agree you will not extract the text from from or reverse engineer the files for any reason.
4. No warranty of any sort, expressed or implied, is provided in connection with the files, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any cost, loss or damage of any sort incurred owing to the malfunction or misuse of the files or the inaccuracy of the documentation or connected with the files in any other way whatsoever is solely the responsibility of the person who incurred the cost, loss or damage. Furthermore, any illegal use of the files is solely the responsibility of the person committing the illegal act. By using this program you accept these responsibilities, and give up any right to seek any damages against Josh Bond in connection with this program.
5. I, Josh Bond, reserve the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time.
I agree to the terms in the license agreement
You must click the check box at the bottom which will cause a button to appear labeled "Agree & Download", click that button and you will open the screen from which the module can be downloaded. The majority of modules on this site are for the Windows versions of e-Sword so if downloading for use on an Apple/MAC device make sure the module is compatible with Apple/MAC versions of e-Sword