Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to download esword modules to iPad

110 replies to this topic

#91 SHattingh

SHattingh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hi Jogirl,

I have just been reading your post on ios conversion.

Not sure how to do that, but i will have a go on my PC on Monday.

is there a certain tool or a way to convert the file format

Many thanks

#92 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

Yes, I will help you with the steps to do this. They are outlined in this thread but it is hard to follow and a daunting task if you are not pc savvy. I will PM you.

#93 Carlosem5409

Carlosem5409

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:17 PM

Can you the imitation of christ

#94 katt5365

katt5365

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

I for one am disappointed that we do not have access to not even half of the vast library that is on the Bible Support site!  The iPad is the best invention since the Lap Top.

Rick's e-sword website has a conversion tool that will convert unlocked modules to ipad format. I have an iPad mini, am new to it, having always used Android or Windows. But with the conversion tool and iFunbox, it's pretty simple to just convert the modules you have for your Windows version of E Sword and convert them yourself. I just read the directions and this post on Bible Support was also a great help.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

BH Clendennen Preaching the Gospel 24/7
My Personal Website: It's About HIM:

#95 David Underwood

David Underwood

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

I see this topic hasn't been visited in a while. I am really enjoying the HD app on my iPad. I was looking for the transliterated LXX with Strong's numbers. Drat....

#96 Quorium

Quorium

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

Pretty sad to know that the developer of e-sword only wants modules downloaded from the application
Best regards,
Chuka Anene
www.QuoriumSolutions.com

#97 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:34 PM

Pretty sad to know that the developer of e-sword only wants modules downloaded from the application

Modules can easily be added to e-Sword HD on the iPad via iTunes.  Nothing sad about that!

#98 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:28 AM

By the change log of HD version 6.0

* Direct import of third-party e-Sword Bibles and other e-Sword resources using Dropbox or other cloud solutions.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#99 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

Oops. Sorry.

Edited by Jogirl, 10 April 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#100 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

Yes, the latest e-sword update included support for directly loading resources onto the iPad, which is a great new feature. I have been playing around with it. For example, I went to Bible Support's download area with my iPad and found Mounce's Concise English Greek Lexicon in ios format. I downloaded it and then was given the option to open it in e-sword and it loaded just fine. However, this did not work for me if I tried to download a zipped file and the download only works to e-sword HD if the file is already in iOS format. And it may also work with send an iOS format module as an attachment to an email and then opening it with the iPad. Maybe.

Edited by Jogirl, 10 April 2017 - 09:50 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users