Jump to content

Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

My issues with BibleSupport "SEEMS" to be fixed


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

    e-Sword Tools Developer

  • Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud
Offline

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

All,
First, let me thank those who actually did try to help me (at Yahoo Groups) despite the issues having not been resolved. But now it seems to be solved.

Second, I think (and the operative word is, "think") that I solved the problem I had/have with the BibleSupport web site. It SEEMED that the problem was with the Adobe Flash player more than anything else. It appears that the version I had just didn't like the way the home page was running. The main page (on my browser) shows a continual updating of downloads that have occurred and are occurring, and so the previous version wasn't taking to kindly to that.

I don't know why I didn't think of updating Adobe Flash before. I guess it never crossed my mind. So, I hope that this has actually fixed the problem.

To Josh,
Sorry for my crankiness, Brother, and thank you for putting up with me. For a young fella you got a lot of patience. More than this old fella. So bless you heaps for that.

Blessings,
Autograph.png




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




Similar Topics