Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Is their anyway to sync between Android and PC.

3 replies to this topic

#1 storman

storman

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 05:44 AM

I just discovered Esword and I am really enjoying it. I have Olive Tree as well. But I found Esword easier to use. However, I like I can Sync between my Android and PC. I enjoy the Blue Letter Bible App on my Android but their has never been a sync. So when I got a new phone I would lose all my notes and highlights.

I would love to see a sync function on Esword.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:25 AM

I just discovered Esword and I am really enjoying it. I have Olive Tree as well. But I found Esword easier to use. However, I like I can Sync between my Android and PC. I enjoy the Blue Letter Bible App on my Android but their has never been a sync. So when I got a new phone I would lose all my notes and highlights.

You can use Google drive to transfer notes and highlights from the Android version o e-Sword and the PC version as well as PC to Android

#3 kiteglinton

kiteglinton

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2023 - 09:49 AM

On my PC I can choose locations for User files and Resources to enable syncing but I can't figure out how to access this option on my Android. Many thanks for any clues.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 27 June 2023 - 05:10 PM

Microsoft has an app called "Phone Link," which works only with Samsung's Galaxy phones. The series of phones you can use are:

• Galaxy S series. As to how far back you can go back on that, I'm not too certain, but from memory, I think its back as far as S5
  • Galaxy A series from (I think) A50 to A52
  • Galaxy Folds
  • Galaxy Flips.

With regard to Samsung tablets are concerned, the latest Galaxy Tab S series has its own app which will sync it to your PC.

Below is a video which shows my Galaxy A51 phone on my PC.

Trust you find this information helpful.

Blessings,
Autograph.png

PS. If you find this video helpful, head over to my Channel and both hit the Like and Subscribe buttons, also and hit that Notification bell as well. Not only that, tell your mates (friends) about the channel, and get them to subscribe to it. I'm really busting to get to that 1st 1,000 subscribers.

Edited by APsit190, 27 June 2023 - 05:23 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users