- New Content
- Message Board
Best extraction / zip utility for using MySword on Samsung Android tablet
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:04 PM
I have tried ZArchive, to no avail.
Actually you don't need one.
To install MySword (after having downloaded from their website) do the following:
- Open the My Files file manager app and tap on the Download section
- Tap on the mysword4android apk file
- A messagebox will appear stating that, "For your security, your device us not allowed to install unknown apps from this source," or something similar. Tap on Settings, or whatever your device says
- In the Install unknown apps setting, tap on the Allow from this source (or something similar) switch
- Tap on the return arrow of the Install unknown apps
- You will be asked "Do you want to install this application?" and etc., tap on Install
- Once installed, tap on either Done or Open and you should be OK to go.
Trust that you find this helpful.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Tweets by @biblesupport
Frequently Asked Questions
- The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
by rdlb, Apr 26 2020 09:01 AM
Luke 17:20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the...
- The Lord has need of you. Our answer will become who we are.
by astudyplace03, Apr 05 2020 08:24 AM
The Lord has need of you. Our answer will become who we are.As...
- Problem deleting an e-Sword module?
by Olaf Bacon, Mar 29 2020 09:55 AM
PROBLEM DELETING AN E-SWORD MODULE?Have you been puzzled by e-...
by JVance, Mar 21 2020 04:31 PM
I have in my Reference Library of e-Sword "Gesenius...
- Fruit of the SPIRIT
by david psalms, Mar 10 2020 03:14 PM
Fruit of the SPIRIT"The Holy Spirit Produces Fruit: LOVE" Love...