- New Content
- Message Board
Best extraction / zip utility for using MySword on Samsung Android tablet
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:04 PM
I have tried ZArchive, to no avail.
Actually you don't need one.
To install MySword (after having downloaded from their website) do the following:
- Open the My Files file manager app and tap on the Download section
- Tap on the mysword4android apk file
- A messagebox will appear stating that, "For your security, your device us not allowed to install unknown apps from this source," or something similar. Tap on Settings, or whatever your device says
- In the Install unknown apps setting, tap on the Allow from this source (or something similar) switch
- Tap on the return arrow of the Install unknown apps
- You will be asked "Do you want to install this application?" and etc., tap on Install
- Once installed, tap on either Done or Open and you should be OK to go.
Trust that you find this helpful.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Tweets by @biblesupport
Frequently Asked Questions
- content writing services in USA
by jasonlava, Oct 11 2021 06:25 AM
The best thing about online business is that you can operate i...
by ZoeScott, Oct 06 2021 02:10 AM
Criminology is a science that deals with crime and is interrel...
- Persistent blood Glucose Monitoring: How can it help?
by beatoapp, Sep 24 2021 03:28 AM
Individuals with diabetes need to keep their blood glucose lev...
- The Despair of Bad Theology
by Silverhair, Sep 05 2021 06:48 PM
The Despair of Bad TheologyGod loves youIf the gospel is truly...
- PDF writing of pastor Harris Kakoulides are available for module making
by Hkakoulides, Aug 21 2021 02:56 PM
My writings are available for anybody to make into modules as...