- New Content
- Message Board
Best extraction / zip utility for using MySword on Samsung Android tablet
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:04 PM
I have tried ZArchive, to no avail.
Actually you don't need one.
To install MySword (after having downloaded from their website) do the following:
- Open the My Files file manager app and tap on the Download section
- Tap on the mysword4android apk file
- A messagebox will appear stating that, "For your security, your device us not allowed to install unknown apps from this source," or something similar. Tap on Settings, or whatever your device says
- In the Install unknown apps setting, tap on the Allow from this source (or something similar) switch
- Tap on the return arrow of the Install unknown apps
- You will be asked "Do you want to install this application?" and etc., tap on Install
- Once installed, tap on either Done or Open and you should be OK to go.
Trust that you find this helpful.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Tweets by @biblesupport
Frequently Asked Questions
- The riddle and the parable
by astudyplace03, Jan 01 2020 03:25 PM
The riddle and the parableThat which was then may serve as a l...
- Struggling with Christmas
by rauchlight, Dec 17 2019 05:09 AM
Struggling with ChristmasIt’s so easy to die inside. Death is...
- A Few of My Favorite Things
by APsit190, Jun 09 2019 06:47 PM
Its been quite a while I put up a blog, and thought it was abo...
- Is His Name important?
by All about His Name, May 31 2019 06:08 AM
Haai everyone I am looking for a Afrikaans Hebrew Scripture....
- Wycliffe bible with modern spelling
by druemac, May 07 2019 07:19 PM
I notice that Mysword has the Wycliffe bible in a modern spell...