- New Content
- Message Board
Download e-Sword Resources
Commentaries Dictionaries © Modern Authors Bible Translations Books Devotionals
Popular Download Areas:
View the 500 most downloaded e-Sword Modules.
E-Sword modules are now HTML-based! This change will allow many new and unique resources to be created for e-Sword. Don't worry, e-Sword will still work with the older RTF-based modules as well. Most of the [official] resources have been updated to this new format, so you may want to download the updated versions of these modules, especially the non-English Bibles as they now contain the actual Unicode characters which makes for better search results.
The new module format has also introduced a new Lexicon module type.
There is a new Pericope feature which places section headings throughout the Bible. This feature can be turned on/off by selecting "Options > Display Pericope" from the e-Sword menu.
The Copy Verses feature has been expanded with an option to include the Lexicon definition for Strong's numbers in any Bible with them.
There is a new Morphology popup tooltip for any Bibles that include these grammatical parts of speech codes.
The new Reference Book modules now adapt to the user-defined font settings as the other module types do.
e-Sword 11.0 is now (or soon will be) available for download!
A few additional notes:
e-Sword is now capable of using the same module format as the Apple versions of e-Sword. Those module types are Commentary (.cmti), Dictionary (.dcti), Bible (.bbli), Reference Libary (.refi) etc.
Because the modules are now HTML based a lot more can happen with the presentation (i.e. poetry line breaks), and content (i.e. links). Module creators can use stylings in creative ways to produce new results in e-Sword.
Module creators can use the Morphology popup tooltip as long as the Bible as TVM codes as defined in Robinson's Morphological Analysis Codes (RMAC).
Top Downloads This Month
- Expositors Bible - 49 Volume Set - Commentary Format Available
- exegeses bibles in mySword format
- Spurgeon’s Verse Expositions of the Bible (3 vols)
- Ver.1.4; Parsed BHS (PC & Apple); Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Parsing; Strong's; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB; BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebrew bible, BHSE
- Holy New Covenant (2002 NT) (MySword Version)
- Greek-English Bible (biblehub.com; Berean Interlinear; Strong's no.; morphology; transilteration)
- e-Sword Module Installer
- Hebrew Study Bible (Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration)
- Abilene Christian College Bible Lectureships
- Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
- Hebrew Bible; BHS (5th ed.); interlinear English; morphology; Strong's no.; Hebrew lexeme; analytical lexicon; ETCBC (version 4c); e-Sword (Mac / iOS / iPad / iPhone)
- BHSE 5.2.2; Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Full Parsing; Strong's no.; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB outline; other lexicons mapping, BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebr
- Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary (37 vols)
- GRVi 4.2 (corrected); Greek-English Interlinear NT (Interlinear; Variants + NA28 markers; Strong's no.; Parsing; English glossary [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] & [Android - MySword]
- exeGeses Ready Research Bible Droid MySword Version