- New Content
- Message Board
Download e-Sword Resources
Commentaries Dictionaries Modern Authors Bible Translations Books Devotionals
Popular Download Areas:
View the 500 most downloaded e-Sword Modules.
e-Sword 10.4 is available for download!
New Find on Page button located next to the Search button on each view's toolbar. This Find feature makes locating content easier on large articles, such as those in many commentaries, dictionaries and reference books. This new search finds text only in the active Bible, Commentary, Dictionary, Editor, or Reference Library window.
New User Files Location field in the Resources dialog (Options > Resource) for customizing where you wish for your user files to be located. This is very convenient for setting up with backup or synchronizing with cloud services, such as Dropbox. Initially these files will still default to your "My Documents\e-Sword\" directory, but now you can easily change that!
e-Sword 10.3 is now available.
This is mostly a maintenance upgrade. For example, the Text Control used to render text in has been upgraded.
The e-Sword splash page (shown during loading) and the Windows icon have also been updated.
The official change log notes:
This build includes the latest versions of many components used within e-Sword. One major enhancement is the Editors now support right-to-left languages such as Hebrew.
Many little enhancements and bug fixes.
Top Downloads This Month
- The Pulpit Commentary Droid MySword Version
- Expositors Bible - 49 Volume Set - Commentary Format Available
- e-Sword Module Installer 0.5: Updated
- JH Moulton and G Milligan - The Vocabulary of the Greek New Testament
- Hebrew Study Bible (Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration)
- Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary (37 vols)
- Thayer's Unabridged Greek - English Lexicon of the New Testament
- Lange, John Peter - Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: Critical, Doctrinal, and Homiletical (25 volumes)
- Exell, Joseph - Biblical Illustrator (56 vols) - Updated V2
- Utley, Bob - You Can Understand the Bible: Study Guide Commentary Series (OT/NT 23 vols)
- Barclay Daily Study Bible NT.cmt.mybible
- McClintock, John & Strong, James - Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature (12 vols)
- Jeff A. Benner - Ancient Hebrew Dictionary
- Ellicott, Charles J. - Commentary on the Whole Bible
- Guzik, David - Commentary on the whole Bible (Substantial Update)