Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-Sword X font size in Reference Books

4 replies to this topic

#1 rcravy

rcravy

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:10 PM

Anyone discovered a way to increase the font size of text in the Reference Books window of e-Sword X? I'm working with some folks with accessibility needs that could use that text larger. I know it can be done in the Windows version simply by clicking on the magnification icon, but there is not one in the e-Sword X version for Macs.

Edited by rcravy, 20 August 2018 - 09:11 PM.

#2 JD Pedida

JD Pedida

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:41 PM

Yes, me too. A way to enlarge fonts on the Reference window would be very much appreciated!

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

Anyone discovered a way to increase the font size of text in the Reference Books window of e-Sword X? I'm working with some folks with accessibility needs that could use that text larger. I know it can be done in the Windows version simply by clicking on the magnification icon, but there is not one in the e-Sword X version for Macs.at 

Yes, me too. A way to enlarge fonts on the Reference window would be very much appreciated!

At a guess (considering I don't use e-Sword X) there should be a zoom button that should enlarge the text. Failing that, go into your font settings, and select a larger size for your font. 

Like I said, this is just a guess as to what you can do, so please let me know how things have worked out.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

#4 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:45 PM

Anyone discovered a way to increase the font size of text in the Reference Books window of e-Sword X? I'm working with some folks with accessibility needs that could use that text larger. I know it can be done in the Windows version simply by clicking on the magnification icon, but there is not one in the e-Sword X version for Macs.

I went to a Apple site and found this set of commands. Hope this helps as I do not use Apple.

Ctrl+[   increases the font size by one point.

Ctrl+]   decreases the font size by one point.

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God

“DISCERNMENT is not simply telling the difference between what is Right and Wrong;

rather, it is the difference between Right and almost right.”

#5 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:53 PM

I went to a Apple site and found this set of commands. Hope this helps as I do not use Apple.

Ctrl+[   increases the font size by one point.

Ctrl+]   decreases the font size by one point.

Just as a matter of being totally curious, I thought I'd try it on windows, but nah, it didn't work. 

Just has to be an Apple thingy.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 12 November 2019 - 06:53 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users