Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

modules won't download

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 JPG

JPG

Bug Hunter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:16 AM

What does "can't download it" mean? What steps do you take when you have tried to download?

#22 SF7

SF7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:07 PM

I click on 'view files you have downloaded' which brings mw to a list of the ones I downloaded- but when I click on any of them it brings me back to the download page for that item again. How do you open them? I downloaded the e-sword module installer first- everything seems to have installed--can anyone tell me what am I dong wrong?

#23 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

I click on 'view files you have downloaded' which brings mw to a list of the ones I downloaded- but when I click on any of them it brings me back to the download page for that item again. How do you open them? I downloaded the e-sword module installer first- everything seems to have installed--can anyone tell me what am I dong wrong?

If the files downloaded correctly they will be in your windows Downloads folder if they are and you have the module installer installed clicking the files in your windows download folder will start the installation process. You need to figure out where the files downloaded to on your PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users