Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

eSword TSKe needs an update - dilemma

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AllofUs

AllofUs

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

*Please note, I know I am mentioning MySword inside the eSword Forum.  There is a reason.*

I recently realized that the MySword TSKe for the book of Jude only contains the Reciprocal scriptures. It does not include the word related cross references scriptures. I confirmed that this error was also in Tim Morton's Bible Analyzer version. I sent him an email and he responded with the following.

Thanks for the notice about the TSKe. We have fixed this issue and should have the updated version updated uploaded later this week. It is version 1.4.

In Christ,
Tim Morton 
Bible Analyzer.com

Since the MySword was created from the eSword TSKe, therefore, the eSword TSKe is incorrect also.  

In order for Peter Pellerin to update the MySword version, he needs an updated eSword TSKe version.  I reached out to 2guntom,who I thought created the eSword TSKe.  Here is his response:

When Josh Bond started this site, I uploaded everything I had compiled from the internet to try to help out.  These are just files that I uploaded from wherever I found them. I don't maintain anything at this site, nor do I create or modify eSword modules.

The guy you probably should talk to is Josh Bond; this is his website. I'm sure he will be extremely capable of assisting you with this.

Josh's tagline or whatever it's called states he does not offer support for modules.  So, I am at a loss as to who created the eSword TSKe module or who can update it.  It needs to be updated so Peter can update the MySword version. 

Can anyone help in this situation?

Thanks

Edited by AllofUs, 23 September 2014 - 12:18 AM.

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:29 AM

Josh's tagline or whatever it's called states he does not offer support for modules.  So, I am at a loss as to who created the eSword TSKe module or who can update it.  It needs to be updated so Peter can update the MySword version. 

Can anyone help in this situation?

Thanks

I not saying Josh will do what you ask but you read the tagline wrong he offers no support for e-Sword 7 or 8  eSword is currently in 10 plus

Edited by DSaw, 23 September 2014 - 06:31 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

From the module info...

The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, Enhanced (TSKe) v 1.2
(Converted to E-Sword Module by: Dyan Largo-Afonso, 03 Mar, 2011)

Jon

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

it looks like the TSK has what you want

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#5 AllofUs

AllofUs

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

I not saying Josh will do what you ask but you read the tagline wrong he offers no support for e-Sword 7 or 8  eSword is currently in 10 plus

Gotcha!  Thanks for pointing that out.

#6 AllofUs

AllofUs

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

From the module info...

The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, Enhanced (TSKe) v 1.2
(Converted to E-Sword Module by: Dyan Largo-Afonso, 03 Mar, 2011)

Jon

Thank you!  I will follow up with him.

#7 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hi

if the tske is the Tsk with extras then I can add the tsk to jude and post it with my sword

thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#8 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:38 PM

A short history on the TSKe - http://doctordavet.f...panded-t29.html

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#9 2guntom

2guntom

Uploader

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

Glad to see this is getting the attention that it apparently needed.

Since the inception of this site, I've had people contact me at various times over modules that I uploaded. Some of these modules are getting rather dated now. I'm glad you all are here to help with that. :D

As I was quoted above, I don't maintain, modify, or create... but rather I hoard, compile, and pick :rolleyes:

#10 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

I am reworking, adding jude tsk to the tske. I plan to upload it tomorrow, on this forum. So twoguntom can re upload it.
The zip file will consist of e-Sword, the Word, and MySword modules

thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users