Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Slow down in new modules

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Harvey12

Harvey12

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

I notice there is not as many new modules coming out. Why isn't Josh making esword modules??? So I look on facebook and discover hes on a motorcycle! Get off that bike...and make us modules!  :blink:

Attached Files

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Funny

He deserves it after all  look at all that he has done.  For people who use bible software.

Josh, get your ride on...

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

Hah, well yeah I started up my motorcycles this year for the first time in 3 years.

Also busy with my 4 1/2 year old twins, taking them to the creek, to Chic-Fil-A's family night, taking them go-kart riding, swimming, Vacation Bible School, etc. They're at the age where they want to go. They're also at the age where going doesn't cost much money. :)

Since you brought up the pictures, let me give you photo fatigue of the summer so far:

Attached File  1.jpg   278.57K   8 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   217.93K   13 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   252.81K   13 downloadsAttached File  4.jpg   151.01K   10 downloadsAttached File  5.jpg   197.47K   10 downloadsAttached File  6.jpg   172.8K   10 downloads Attached File  7.jpg   124.7K   12 downloads Attached File  8.jpg   271.76K   12 downloads

I am working on Cambridge (Whole) Bible Commentary. Maybe in done in another week or two.

Josh

#4 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

EXCELLENT!   Enjoy your family dear brother, I'm absolutly positive that the Lord God is in it!  

Can you imagine how Abraham rejoiced in the youth of Isaac, whose name means Laughter?   Surely our Heavenly Father smiles when he interacts with us in a like fashion!  Have a GREAT SUMMER!

#5 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hello Brother Josh,

I'm very happy to hear that you're doing things with your family. The kids grow up before you know it.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users