Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Thai Bible TKJV font not displaying correctly

2 replies to this topic

#1 acjthai

acjthai

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationS.E. Asia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

I have a question about the  e-Sword Thai font (TKJV).  When I bring it up by itself, it looks fine--like this:

Gen 3:1  งูนั้นเป็นสัตว์ที่ฉลาดกว่าบรรดาสัตว์ในทุ่งนาซึ่งพระเยโฮวาห์พระเจ้าได้ทรงสร้างไว้ มันกล่าวแก่หญิงนั้นว่า

If, however, I click on the compare or parallel bible tab, it displays like this:

(TKJV)  ֻװ§¹ׁי¹¨ײ§¡ֵטַׂב¡ט§ַטׂ "¼ֵ¢ֽ§µי¹הֱי×¹װ´µ

When I bring the TKJV upon in the parallels window without the recently downloaded Hebrew Bible (HWSG), the Thai font is fine.  When I add the HWSG, it displays like above. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how to correct this/these problem(s)? 

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

hi

There was a same problem before with a module and it was posted on the forum.  Search the forums about fonts issues.

sounds like that problem is the module or the font problem

can you upload the module and fonts you use and someone here can help.

thanks

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 Stanley Woo

Stanley Woo

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:52 PM

In e-Sword Options->Fonts...menu, you can try to set the Default font to Arial Unicode MS, and also set it to use Arial Unicode MS. I have spent a week in resolving Thai font display problem of a new bible using Thai Font.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users