Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Jasher download

6 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Cousart

Bob Cousart

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

I installed Jasher and can't find it in my esword.

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

If it's a .topx or a .refx file, you should find it in your reference library. Go to your e-Sword toolbar near the top and click the icon on the far right - your reference library should open. Click the box with the down arrow, and your files should be in alphabetical order. Select your file and click it.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3 Bob Cousart

Bob Cousart

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

thank you journey, I found Jasher.  Is there any where I can get Enoch and Josephus

on esword?

#4 tsel7

tsel7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

I installed Jasher and Enoch, and I find Jasher in my Resource Library, but not Enoch.  I have version 10.  Help?

#5 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

I installed Jasher and Enoch, and I find Jasher in my Resource Library, but not Enoch.  I have version 10.  Help?

Check that the file you downloaded is a topx and not a top, file.

Jon

#6 aahermano

aahermano

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippoines

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Would anybody please help me how to open the book which I already downloaded (THE CHURCH IN HISTORY) on REFX File. If I open the file, it says, "Convert file from - encoded text". I could not read what it says. I need this book for my teaching ministry in a small Bible School in the Philippines. Thank you, brethren.

#7 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

Would anybody please help me how to open the book which I already downloaded (THE CHURCH IN HISTORY) on REFX File. If I open the file, it says, "Convert file from - encoded text". I could not read what it says. I need this book for my teaching ministry in a small Bible School in the Philippines. Thank you, brethren.

This file is read by e-Sword. Do you have e-Sword installed? You can manually move the refx file to your e-sword program folder, or you can use the e-Sword Module Installer.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users