Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Give Thanks to the lord

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

You might not believe it. But Thanksgiving wasn't always a commercial shopping circus. Or a NFL football bonanza--nothing wrong with football (except no one cares about the teams playing this year). But is this what thanksgiving is really about?

Remember to give thanks to the Lord.

#2 david psalms

david psalms

Resource Builder

• Moderators
  • 984 posts
  • LocationAndhra Pradesh, India

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

First i want to thank our FATHER who facilitated this kind of ministry.

I take this opportunity to thank the team of BIBLEsupport.com site for giving me this opportunity to serve GOD in this manner.

Thank you Rick Meyers for dedicating your life for eSword development and offering it free. without your tool this site has no existence.

Thank you Brent for the tool you made which is part and parcel of my daily life now a days.

Thank you Raymond for your regex tool. this is really helpful for me to convert fonts and font sizes while i post modules to theWord.

Thank you for all others members like Larry, Niobi, Scribe, Josh, Peter, Doctor Dave, Bradely for guiding me on how to make modules.

Thank you for all other members of the site who are pastors and evangelists for downloading and using the modules. without you taking the Word of GOD to people through your ministries our module work has no meaning. Thanks for giving the opportunity to partner with you in spreading the GOOD NEWS.

Thank you for all individual downloaders who use these modules for BIBLE study. Thanks for giving the opportunity to edify your souls and satisfy the thrust of your spirits for Word of GOD.

Thank you for all the authors and copyright owners for being gracious to give us permission to use their contents for making modules.

Thank you for all the teams involved in digitizing the biblical text by spending vast amount of labor hours to OCR or type manually.

Thank you for all our forefathers in CHRIST who left this invaluable amount of literature as inheritance and laying the clear road for future generations to follow them in CHRIST.

Thank you for all the fellow module makers. i am so much benefited by your work. i can not imagine affording some of those materials if i have to purchase.

Every minute i spend on this site is a happy moment and to be cherished one. Thanks for everyone who is instrumental in creating that brotherly love and one family environment on this site even though we do not know each other personally and separated by vast distances geographically.

i also take this opportunity to reconcile with anyone if i hurt in any manner without my knowledge. I am very sorry and apologize for my behavior.

Love you all

in CHRIST
david

Edited by david psalms, 22 November 2012 - 01:18 AM.

The first goal in life is to make ourselves acceptable to the LORD

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

I want to praise God for Rick Meyers and e-Sword. You know, that since having this program and able to access the resources that are available in it, I've grown more in the Word of God than I have ever done before.

I also praise God for men of God like Josh Bond and the countless of others who've dedicated their time to the creation of some of the finest resources that are here. You know, as a result of such men of God as these, I can honestly say that I am truly blessed. I Also want to give praise for the way that God uses Josh in regards to this website. I think and believe that as a result of Josh having put this up, I believe that e-Sword has never been in the limelight as it is now. I could be wrong about that, but as I look at the number of people who are members on this site, it shows that e-Sword has really grown. So for that I'm really greatful.

In conclusion, the best thing I can say about all of this is that God really is good, and it makes Eph 1:3 very real. You'll have to open your Bibles (in e-Sword) to read it :D to see what it says.

Blessings,
Autograph.png
X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users