Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie question here regarding "Biblical Illustrator"

1 reply to this topic

#1 jason777xxx

jason777xxx

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hi all,

im new here and totally in awe, downloaded e-sword and additional commentaries etc,
also Exell Joseph - Biblical Illustrator and its working like a charm, BUT
how do i access the Content, i know where to find the commentaries, but dont know where
to find the listed "Contend" (Front Matter only) how do I do that?

Thanks in advance

Jason

#2 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

Jason....
I believe what you're asking about ("front matter") is the Table of Contents...Forward...Info about the Author(s) etc. Some Commentaries have that "front matter" some do not. BI has this: if you have BI open,go up to the top left corner of you E-sword page where it says....File...Bible...Commentary...etc. Click on "Commentary" and there will be a drop down appear. At the bottom of the drop down you will see "Information" (Click on Information). This is all thats available as "front matter" for BI. Remember also that in your Commentary window you also have on the "tool bar" 3 buttons B C V....generally that will be on "V" the B & C buttons will give Book or
Chapter Introductions....of which BI has only Book Introductions and no Chapter Introductions. But be aware that many other Commentaries have both (such as Barnes Notes on the Bible). I hope this will help you some !

Dartmaster644

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users