Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

King James Version With Apocrypha Won't Work.

2 replies to this topic

#1 ZARVOE

ZARVOE

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

I have downloaded several add on modules to ESword, including the Joseph Smith Inspired Version, and they all seem to work, but for some reason, I can't get the module for the KJV Apocrypha to work. I am using ESword 10 and it is only 9X, maybe that the problem I don't know. Anyone know how I can get this module to work? I am runnign Windows Vista Home Basic.

#2 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

I have downloaded several add on modules to ESword, including the Joseph Smith Inspired Version, and they all seem to work, but for some reason, I can't get the module for the KJV Apocrypha to work. I am using ESword 10 and it is only 9X, maybe that the problem I don't know. Anyone know how I can get this module to work? I am runnign Windows Vista Home Basic.

The KJV with Apocrypha downloads from this site as a .zip file, which is a compressed format, you will find it in what ever directory you put it in as KJVA.zip it is easiest if you use an "unzipper" program to put it in your e-sword directory.

Find the file KJVA.zip and double click it...if you have an "unzipper" it should be fairly easy to go from there, just direct the program to unzip to the e-sword directory....if not it the zip file might open as a directory, in which case you can just copy or move it to your e-sword directory.

Hopefully this will help.
Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#3 ZARVOE

ZARVOE

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Thanks. Sorry for the delay in reply.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users