Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Amplified Bible NIV version for mysword

3 replies to this topic

#1 Alain gi

Alain gi

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCameroon

Posted 27 February 2024 - 09:58 PM

Have been hard trying to find some great Bible versions that do work well with Mysword Bible

Older forum threads here shows that it is a copyright issue. So I don't know if that is still the case today. 

Moderated

11. Do not link to or attempt to distribute copyrighted material. Copyrights must be respected. Before linking to or making any material available in the forum, ensure that it is either in the public domain or you have legitimate permission from the copyright holder to distribute the material.

Edited by JPG, 28 February 2024 - 04:09 AM.
Breaking rule 11 of forum rules

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 10:41 AM

Have been hard trying to find some great Bible versions that do work well with Mysword Bible

Older forum threads here shows that it is a copyright issue. So I don't know if that is still the case today. 

Moderated

11. Do not link to or attempt to distribute copyrighted material. Copyrights must be respected. Before linking to or making any material available in the forum, ensure that it is either in the public domain or you have legitimate permission from the copyright holder to distribute the material.

If you have the e-Sword versions either of those they can be converted for MySword using Simple Bible Reader

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 28 February 2024 - 01:14 PM

If you have the e-Sword versions either of those they can be converted for MySword using Simple Bible Reader

Higgsy,

The NIV and Amplified Bibles are locked resources, and cannot be converted using Simple Bible Reader. Moreover, when you give advice like this (as much as I hate saying this), you're, ummm, condoning a criminal activity :ph34r: :lol:. Naughty boy!!!

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 05:29 PM

Higgsy,

The NIV and Amplified Bibles are locked resources, and cannot be converted using Simple Bible Reader. Moreover, when you give advice like this (as much as I hate saying this), you're, ummm, condoning a criminal activity :ph34r: :lol:. Naughty boy!!!

Blessings,

I just did a test Simple Bible Reader will read and convert both bible modules, the lock on the modules only prevents programs such as Tooltip and the e-Sword Module Converter from reading them. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users