Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

2012 Freed-Hardeman University Lectures in e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BaptizedBeliever

BaptizedBeliever

Christian

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

The 76th Annual Freed-Hardeman University Bible Lectureship is being made available in e-sword format. This is not a free resource, unfortunately. This year's topic is "The Behavior of Belief: Faith and Life in James to Jude."

The book covers James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, and Jude.

Most of the FHU lectureship books run around 500 pages, and this one should be no different.

The lectureship will take place February 5-10, 2012, and many of them will be available for download via iTunes.

I realize it is not a free resource, but I thought some might have an interest in it. After all, a 500-page book for $9.95 isn't a bad deal when it's chock-full of Bible teaching.

http://www.freed-hardeman.com/rapidcart/etext.html

The “General Epistles” contain some of the most practical and challenging teaching found in the pages of Scripture. This year’s lectureship will examine in detail the significant themes and helpful instruction found in these letters. It is our hope that we can develop a greater appreciation for the unique contribution these books make to our understanding of the will of God for our lives. - David L. Lipe, Director

#2 Josh

Josh

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

Thanks for letting us know about the availability of this excellent resource. :)

I placed my order for it just a little while ago. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users