Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Is Every in Copyright Resource Been Given Permission for Use or Are Some Modules Not Legal

2 replies to this topic

#1 PeterKH

PeterKH

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 12:49 PM

There is a nice book that is in copyright. If it is included in this website can I be assured that it is there legally or could it be not legally allowable?  Has every in copyright resource been checked to see that it can indeed be made into an e-Sword module legally --i.e with the publisher or author's permission? Is this the policy of this site  that all items must be legal to use/

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 08:41 PM

There is a nice book that is in copyright. If it is included in this website can I be assured that it is there legally or could it be not legally allowable?  Has every in copyright resource been checked to see that it can indeed be made into an e-Sword module legally --i.e with the publisher or author's permission? Is this the policy of this site  that all items must be legal to use/

This site is for material that is in the Public Domain, all copyrighted materials are available as premium or paid modules

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 31 December 2023 - 02:06 PM

If you get permission to do so, then in reality you shouldn't have an issue with uploading a copy on here. That said, it would be wise to post the fact that you have the permission to do so.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users