Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-Sword LT Reading Plan. How to change to n-th day contents?

3 replies to this topic

#1 kleinstein

kleinstein

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2023 - 11:26 AM

Hello,

When you first purchase e-Sword LT and start your reading plan, it will automatically start with Genesis.

Let's say I choose a reading plan, for example, the one-year chronological plan.

But today is November and I want to apply the reading plan I've already been reading.

for example, I want to read the verses of 300-th day.

How do I do that?

#2 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 09 November 2023 - 06:46 PM

Hello Kleinstein, I left a suggestion on https://www.e-sword.net/iphone/contact.htm with the following request to the developer of e-Sword LT for the iPhone: Would appreciate you to develop the option, for all versions of e-Sword, so that reader can browse in a window, both backwards, and forwards, to any selected entry for a specific Year, Month, Day, or date, or numbered day, in BRP and in Journal entries. 

#3 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 09 November 2023 - 08:07 PM

HOW TO USE e-SWORD LT?
Rick Meyers, who developed e-Sword LT for the iPhone recommends:
An excellent demo which demonstrates the basic functionality and options is available here:

Here is a link to Easy Bible Reading Plan for iPhone by Alicia Renee Greer, available here: 

#4 kleinstein

kleinstein

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2023 - 02:14 AM

Hello Kleinstein, I left a suggestion on https://www.e-sword.net/iphone/contact.htm with the following request to the developer of e-Sword LT for the iPhone: Would appreciate you to develop the option, for all versions of e-Sword, so that reader can browse in a window, both backwards, and forwards, to any selected entry for a specific Year, Month, Day, or date, or numbered day, in BRP and in Journal entries. 

Thank you for your answer!

I've also asked the developer a question via the link you provided.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users