Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Jewish Encyclopedia update 11/06/2023

11 replies to this topic

#11 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 November 2023 - 11:00 AM

An update to this update, after reviewing the completed and very large module, I discovered there still some clean up work to be done. This won't take me very long I hope. 

Again thanks for everyone's patience 

#12 johnsmith3321

johnsmith3321

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 11:12 PM

That's fantastic news, TJ! The Jewish Encyclopedia project sounds like a monumental undertaking, and it's truly admirable that you've persevered despite the challenges along the way. Your dedication to this project is evident in the sheer size and scope of the encyclopedia, which encompasses over 15,000 entries and 1,000 images. It's clear that you've put your heart and soul into this project, and I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for many years to come.

I understand that the delay in completing the project may have been frustrating, but I appreciate your patience and perseverance. Creating such a comprehensive and informative encyclopedia is a daunting task, and it's understandable that it would take some time to complete. I'm confident that the final product will be well worth the wait.

I'm also excited to learn that the encyclopedia will be available in dcti format, making it compatible with all versions of e-Sword Windows, Apple/Mac, and Android. This ensures that a wide range of users will be able to access and benefit from this valuable resource.

Thank you for sharing this exciting news with us, TJ. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Jewish Encyclopedia project and seeing the final product.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users