Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

WEB Bible Update

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 03:00 PM

How I described the notes and refs is how it is done in the AMP+. I opened the file in a SQlite editor and looked.

As for the paragraph and indent tags I suggested replacing with a space and then deleting multiple spaces finally to tidy up.

#22 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 03:02 PM

How I described the notes and refs is how it is done in the AMP+. I opened the file in a SQlite editor and looked.

As for the paragraph and indent tags I suggested replacing with a space and then deleting multiple spaces finally to tidy up.

Is that for the bblx version of the AMP+ or the bbli version? I ask because bbli module are in html format do html modules also have sql databases?

#23 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 03:10 PM

Both are SQlite databases. I would not bother making the bblx. Just let it die gracefully..

The tag replacements I suggested in the previous post would be made in the SQlite data 

Forgot the <TS> tags... I would just replace them with <b> bold tags as they represent a Heading or Pericope usually.

#24 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 03:23 PM

Both are SQlite databases. I would not bother making the bblx. Just let it die gracefully..

The tag replacements I suggested in the previous post would be made in the SQlite data 

Forgot the <TS> tags... I would just replace them with <b> bold tags as they represent a Heading or Pericope usually.

I just tested the following html code for the first note in the bbli version of the WEB:

In the beginning, God <a href="1:1 The Hebrew word rendered “God” is “אֱלֹהִ֑ים” (Elohim)"><not><sup>[n]</sup></not></a> created the heavens and the earth.

And this is the end result which should work in the bbli module:

In the beginning, God N created the heavens and the earth.

In the test run I did the mouseover works revealing the information in the note in a pop-up

Edited by Tj Higgins, 05 April 2022 - 03:24 PM.

#25 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 03:24 PM

Great

#26 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:09 PM

Great

I am unable or maybe missing something but I cannot get the links to work in the either WEB bbli module,

There is another module available here on bible support called Holy Bible Improved Edition which does have the kind of links I want but I cannot create the same for the WEB bbli modules. 

I am not sure what to do at this point?

#27 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:12 PM

Can you upload what you have and I will see with fresh eyes what you might have missed. Upload through the chat window if you like

#28 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:37 PM

Can you upload what you have and I will see with fresh eyes what you might have missed. Upload through the chat window if you like

I have only made a small test module

#29 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:43 PM

Small test module is a good idea

#30 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:46 PM

The Holy Bible Improved Edition bbli module is very large and takes a while to open in Tooltip but the Tooltips are there and yet I cannot do the same thing with WEB modules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users